What's new

What are your favorite methods for saving and sharing memories or life stories?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't really like to take pictures, but thanks to my mother, who took a lot of pictures when I was a child, I now have memories that I can review at any time. But now that the photos are digital, it's a little more difficult, because I very often delete photos that I consider unnecessary, although perhaps they would have played a role. And in my opinion, there is no better way to share a story or a moment than a photo. And how do you keep and share memories?

I like to take photos to immortalize moments, I think it's the most normal thing and what almost everyone does, sometimes I also keep important objects from those moments if there was something to keep at that moment that had sentimental value.

I don't really engage in taking lots of pictures. But moments and memory purposes, I do partake in one or two. Truth to be told, I do find pleasures making peep back at those memories and moments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back