What's new

What Are Your Expectations for the Ethereum Price Increase?

I believe etherum will reach $10k by the end of 2021 because of it current movement with dogecoin.
I see a better future between the two crypto

My expectations for the ethereum price for the year 2021 is that the coin will most certainly Soure high but not up to that price of $10000. It might in my estimation get close to it but not actually hit that price

etherum is a very good currency for investment and his current collaboration with the dogecoin may see it gaining even more heights.
currently trading at 34k after a sudden drop off the 40k mark we hope to see it back on track soon.
but to reach 100k this year, i don not really see that coming so soon but we can hope for at least a 6k by the end of the year

Currently I do not have any investment on Ethereum, so I have no expectations from. The coin. But most investors are hoping with time it would rise to fully compete with Bitcoin or if possible overtake bitcoin

It's good that you decided to bring this to the notice of everyone but with China's latest announcement I fear for the crypto market but I know it won't dip really poor

Ethereum is actually the just coin that I believe one can easily securely compare with Bitcoin when it concerns possessing fantastic capacities as well as it is actually truly visiting considerable cost enhance.

I have no stakes in Ethereum, so I do not care whether it goes high or low. However, I like to do price analysis and I believe Ethereum will become very big soon. Well, it was around $1000 in the beginning of this year, and even though it has gone down recently, it is still higher than what it was 8 months ago.

My expectation for the Ethereum price increase is that by 2022 ending it would attain a benchmark of $15000. Let's see how it goes!

Ethereum price is coming like a lion have forseen it even Bitcoin we shake when Ethereum land $10000 and people we smile well in the price and benefits

Ethereum is a great coin and I will continue to appreciate the coin. I am even looking for ways to earn ethereum. Bitcoin has been the most focused coin since time immemorial but Bitcoin will remain the number one coin for decades to come

After the invention of smart chain in ethereum I was expecting the price of ethereum to continue to grow up, so it wouldn't be a surprise to me even when the price reach $5000 because they smart chain network make it easier for transaction without much transaction fee.

Ethereum isn't making much significant rise, especially when you want to compare with how much it was worth last year. I still believe it would make some bullish run, maybe in the next half of the year.
Yes you are right, as of then the price of ethereum was very interesting, but currently the price has decreased, I think this is the best time one can invest In it if he has the necessary funds, I believe it will increase in rate sooner.

Ethereum isn't making much significant rise, especially when you want to compare with how much it was worth last year. I still believe it would make some bullish run, maybe in the next half of the year.

This is what I have noticed myself. Ethereum's price now seems fixed or range-bound to some extent and this might be disappointing to some of the investors who are willing to invest in the coin and expecting huge returns. Ethereum is also now suitable as a short-term trading asset.

Etheruem is on the move to The moon, so before the year Runs out we are expecting Etheruem to skyrocket to $5000 take it or leave, that is the price of Etheruem for the year, some experts have confirmed it so you better go and buy the coin now that it's still cheaper
Yeah.. the current value of ethereum is over $4000 and recently experienced an all time rose of over $4800 this month. Like we all know anything can happen before the years runs. There is still high probability it may get to $5000.

Ethereum Price Predictions

With the arrival of Ethereum 2.0, however, analysts expect such as Wallet Investor, with price predictions calculated by Machine Learning, predict that the average price of Ethereum could reach almost $8,000 by the end of 2022, $10,000 in 2023 and over $16,000 by 2025

If you understand how the crypto currency trading works you will know that now is the right time to sell, you can sell now of you bought at a lower price, don't wait for it to go more higher cause you may end up losing lots of money if it goes down again, you need to know the right time to but and sell

Ethereum is among the top seven crypto currencies with a really high market cap and I am really optimistic that the ethereum would continue to rise in price and value as time proceeded.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back