What's new

What are your 2021 YouTube goals?

I have a YouTube channel but I really don't have much planned of growing it due to lack of time. There will be a time I will focus on the YouTube channel but for now I have so many things that is directing my attention. I do Post videos Always though.
Making a plan right from now would place you in an advantageous position.
We all have time and we can be busy as well.
With proper planning it would be possible to grow your channel even amidst the busy schedules.

Making a plan right from now would place you in an advantageous position.
We all have time and we can be busy as well.
With proper planning it would be possible to grow your channel even amidst the busy schedules.
Thank you for the advice. Just like you said I really have to dedicate my time to achieve all the things I need. The most important thing I will be focusing on from now on is to advertise and get as much subscribers as possible.

Even though the year you stated has passed, I can't but admire the way you set out the measurable goals - things you can easily work with and tick after achieving them.

My 2021 YouTube goals is to have a stable YouTube channel and also have a lot of subscribers who are going to subscribe my videos if I post them and also like and share my videos

I a
I dont own a YouTube channel, so i dont have any goals when it comes to youtube, but i am thinking of having a channel one day in the future, so i guess my goal right now is to own a channel
I also don't own a YouTube channel at the moment, but I believe with time I'll be able to have a good YouTube channel with a good number of subscribers.

A simple one this but hopefully we can all share what we're aiming to hit this year with our channels!

For me, I've only just started out on the journey and I'm still trying to find my groove and where I want to take it. By the end of 2021, I'm simply aiming to have even 100 people subscribed to my channel, it's better than zero and hopefully, it's an attainable one! I'm basing it around my hobby at the moment, so I've been spending my time trying to come up with a way I can marry that with trending topics to hopefully gain a bit more traction. My main goals for this year though are as follows:

1. At least 100 subs
  2. To put out at least four videos per month (and learn some Premiere Pro in the process!)
  3. Have at least 100 comments across my video platform
  4. Earn literally ANYTHING in some form of ad revenue - I'm probably too small for that, but I can dream! I'll take a cent!
So what's your goals for 2021? What lofty heights are you all trying to hit?
I have always wanted to make money on YouTube but I never had a goal of how many subscribers I should have before the end of the year or other things

I a
I also don't own a YouTube channel at the moment, but I believe with time I'll be able to have a good YouTube channel with a good number of subscribers.
I do have a YouTube channel , but in order for me to start making money from the channel , I need to monetize it and its never easy , and you also need a huge number of subscriber to start making money.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back