What are your 2021 YouTube goals?

marteebee

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Mar 23, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A simple one this but hopefully we can all share what we're aiming to hit this year with our channels!

For me, I've only just started out on the journey and I'm still trying to find my groove and where I want to take it. By the end of 2021, I'm simply aiming to have even 100 people subscribed to my channel, it's better than zero and hopefully, it's an attainable one! I'm basing it around my hobby at the moment, so I've been spending my time trying to come up with a way I can marry that with trending topics to hopefully gain a bit more traction. My main goals for this year though are as follows:

1. At least 100 subs
  2. To put out at least four videos per month (and learn some Premiere Pro in the process!)
  3. Have at least 100 comments across my video platform
  4. Earn literally ANYTHING in some form of ad revenue - I'm probably too small for that, but I can dream! I'll take a cent!
So what's your goals for 2021? What lofty heights are you all trying to hit?

To tell you the truth i do not really care about subs and likes on youtube.I just want to make more quallity videos.I like making videos on youtube. It's like my hobby so i do not expect to make money from it

Well, in reply to the question in your above post concerning what my 2021 YouTube goals are, firstly i would like you to know that i don't own a YouTube channel presently as it is not a thing of interest for me personally but goodluck to you

I don't have a YouTube channel and so I wouldn't say that I have any YouTube goals, maybe my YouTube goals would be be able to watch more videos on the platform than I normally do watch.

Even though, I currently have two YouTube channels with few videos, but I don't really have much plans concerning YouTube before the beginning of this year.

I like that you're setting goals for yourself. I do not currently have a YouTube channel and I don't plan on starting one anytime soon. If I when I do start one, of course my goal will be to surpass milestones.

I have one channel but still need training how to post good content on youtube , I only post one video but I have no subs and no like , so I should work hard .

A simple one this but hopefully we can all share what we're aiming to hit this year with our channels!

For me, I've only just started out on the journey and I'm still trying to find my groove and where I want to take it. By the end of 2021, I'm simply aiming to have even 100 people subscribed to my channel, it's better than zero and hopefully, it's an attainable one! I'm basing it around my hobby at the moment, so I've been spending my time trying to come up with a way I can marry that with trending topics to hopefully gain a bit more traction. My main goals for this year though are as follows:

1. At least 100 subs
  2. To put out at least four videos per month (and learn some Premiere Pro in the process!)
  4. Earn literally ANYTHING in some form of ad revenue - I'm probably too small for that, but I can dream! I'll take a cent!
I have a normal goal for YouTube this year and my first goal is to have a YouTube channel in which I can start creating my own content video and my second goal is to have at least 1,000 subscriber before the year ends.

Until now I am still thinking of how to motivate myself in uploading videos to my YouTube channel. It's been 2 or 3 years that I have not been regularly uploading when my channel stopped earning due to the new policy of minimum subscribers and watch hours. It is not easy to make a video when I am not in the mood.

Until now I am still thinking of how to motivate myself in uploading videos to my YouTube channel. It's been 2 or 3 years that I have not been regularly uploading when my channel stopped earning due to the new policy of minimum subscribers and watch hours. It is not easy to make a video when I am not in the mood.
One of the goal I have for my YouTube is for it to have more traffics and more views because they are the views that I am of the money you make on the YouTube platform.

I think that Youtube is the best platform for earning online , so everyone have passion for earning online should create a channel but he should have expertise of the topic treated .

1. At least 100 subs
I like the fact that you have a target which is called a self encouragement. My target is to record different songs and publish for starting though.

My goal is to increase the number to a very great extent and my target should be about getting up to 2000 subscribers every year. This is my target and working towards it

I do not have a Youtube channel and right now I do not plan to start one because right now I am focusing a lot on paid to post forums to earn money. I might open a Youtube channel in the furture but right now it is not something I would do sooner.

I have a youtube channel, I have uploaded some videos on the channel, I also have some subscribers. However, my channel is not monetized (I have less than 1000 subscribers)

I'm not a YouTube channel owner but I do enjoy watching YouTube videos, especially on crypto and website designs and other informative video contents.

I like that you're setting goals for yourself. I do not currently have a YouTube channel and I don't plan on starting one anytime soon. If I when I do start one, of course my goal will be to surpass milestones.
I don't know the reason why I do not find YouTube channel as a good way to make money because the way through which you can monetize your YouTube channel is too complex and the pay is quite low.

I don't know the reason why I do not find YouTube channel as a good way to make money because the way through which you can monetize your YouTube channel is too complex and the pay is quite low.
I agree with you as well. I don't find youtubing compelling at all, but some people have made money from the channel, quite a lot.

I own a YouTube, at the moment I'm not aiming to monetize it. I'll only monetize it when the options for me to do so is open. I will choose a niche to make video contents on, maybe doing video freestyle based on my hobby as a soccer player.

I dont own a YouTube channel, so i dont have any goals when it comes to youtube, but i am thinking of having a channel one day in the future, so i guess my goal right now is to own a channel

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back