What's new

What are the minimum PC requirements for the HP Reverb G2?

coinmarketvoice

Mar 15, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
To use the high-end HP Reverb G2 VR headset, your PC needs some decent guts:

• Run Windows 10 May 2019 Update or later

• Have at least an Intel i5 or AMD Ryzen 5 processor or equivalent

• Dedicated NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti / RTX 2060 or Radeon RX 5700 graphics card

• 8 GB of RAM to handle the demands of VR

• Two USB 3 ports to plug in the headset (one needs to be USB-C or use a display adapter cable)

• Bluetooth to connect the controllers

Those specs will get the Reverb G2 running, but for the best VR performance in graphics-heavy games and apps, go above the minimum with a faster CPU and GPU and at least 6 GB of graphics memory. Since the Reverb G2 is a premium VR headset, it needs a more capable PC than cheaper Windows Mixed Reality models. So make sure your computer's up to the challenge before investing in the Reverb G2!

Wow I feel that will cost a lot of money to buy these many equipment but for passion gamers its nothing and they will still buy

Wow I feel that will cost a lot of money to buy these many equipment but for passion gamers its nothing and they will still buy
It is surely going to cost a lot of money and that is why people just prefer to go to game shops to play game

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back