What's new

What are the legit Bitcoin faucet platform you earn your coins with??

If you have decided to venture into the cryptocurrency industry, then we are confident you have heard about the world’s most famous digital currency — Bitcoin. Since this cryptocurrency dominates the entire market, it’s only natural for new investors to gravitate toward it.

I knew of one legit bitcoin Andy other cryptocurrency faucets that pays without fail every 48hours I made a few coins from them but sadly they sent a message that they will be shutting down in February and they paid off all their customers, they were so genuine and now they are no more I don’t know if any other ones that pay
Hmm, they showed sincerity, it will be hard to see such kind of faucet. The example they displayed is enormous, not every faucet can announce their closure and pay all customers off. I love such kind if trustworthy faucet, they've set good example that is hard to be seen around.

You can hardly find a trustworthy faucet site that pays. The ones that pay, may pay just little. Some of them might ask you to deposit after wasting your time with months, you'll be asked to deposit before withdrawing your money there.

I'm yet to see a good one.
Post automatically merged:

You can hardly find a trustworthy faucet site that pays. The ones that pay, may pay just little. Some of them might ask you to deposit after wasting your time with months, you'll be asked to deposit before withdrawing your money there.

I'm yet to see a good one.

Since I fell victim to other Bitcoin faucet platform, that never paid me after putting my time and hardwork to achieve something with them turned futile. I never really got anything from them, the only faucet platform that paid me and still remain legit up till now is cointiply faucet. I'm really looking for another faucet site that is legit, that I can engage my time with??
Most times, you just have to go through reviews lots of time before going into commitment with all this online work and pay, I look closely, you can go online check how other sites operates. From there you will see that there are lots of things you are missing. Make research...all times.

There are quite a number of free bitcoin faucet online to choose from but the problem with most of them is that it takes you eternity to earn up to the withdrawal threshold and to me all this is nothing but a waste of time. more reasons I don't really do stuff like that.
Since I fell victim to other Bitcoin faucet platform, that never paid me after putting my time and hardwork to achieve something with them turned futile. I never really got anything from them, the only faucet platform that paid me and still remain legit up till now is cointiply faucet. I'm really looking for another faucet site that is legit, that I can engage my time with??

There are quite a number of free bitcoin faucet online to choose from but the problem with most of them is that it takes you eternity to earn up to the withdrawal threshold and to me all this is nothing but a waste of time. more reasons I don't really do stuff like that.
Bro, you are absolutely correct about your exaction on all this faucet/ptc sites. It takes a lifetime for one to earn up to the minimum withdrawal threshold needed. They one i was using to mine coins took me 3 months for me to reach minimum of $3 for cash out. You see the over time wasting around this faucets?

I personally use Trust Wallet, Blockchain and Luno app to store and exchange cryptocurrency and they are legit if you want to buy bitcoin. Those three are trusted cryptocurrency wallets and they've been here for some years now and they are tested and trusted, people give good reviews about them. You could also use binance, they are also very good

Bro, you are absolutely correct about your exaction on all this faucet/ptc sites. It takes a lifetime for one to earn up to the minimum withdrawal threshold needed. They one i was using to mine coins took me 3 months for me to reach minimum of $3 for cash out. You see the over time wasting around this faucets?
Exactly. I remember when I signed up for one bitcoin faucet app sometimes ago, when I calculated they reward per minute in satoshi, it will take like 2 weeks before one will be able to accumulate just 1 dollar. I quit instantly. I can't waste my efforts on stuff like that.

Experts in the crypto realm compare crypto faucets to automated mechanisms that pay you after completing mindless tasks on the internet, such as clicking links, signing up on websites, watching videos, and playing games.

Bitcoin faucet used to be fun and rewarding but presently the reverse is the case.There are many out there but most are fake and the few that pay ,you end up getting little reward that is not worthwhile.

Bitcoin faucet used to be fun and rewarding but presently the reverse is the case.There are many out there but most are fake and the few that pay ,you end up getting little reward that is not worthwhile.
That is true bro, it use to be fun before but currently it is no longer fun at all. The reward system is well adrift meaning the rate is very little compare to what it was paying before. I just don't find any drive to be on such earning platform again.

Concerning your question, I am of the personal opinion that the chase of earning bitcoin free online will lead you to so many scam site, I will advice you do your due diligence research and get legit site that pays with bitcoin, site like bizdustry, and some fourcet site and some survey site do pay with btc too. Or just invest in bitcoin after doing your research on the right time to buy

This is the very site I can spend my entire day with commenting because at the end of every week I will transfer my funds to my wallet, this is how I make my coin
It's very easy because of Bizdustry
Thank you so much

Concerning your question, I am of the personal opinion that the chase of earning bitcoin free online will lead you to so many scam site, I will advice you do your due diligence research and get legit site that pays with bitcoin, site like bizdustry, and some fourcet site and some survey site do pay with btc too. Or just invest in bitcoin after doing your research on the right time to buy
I think the legit sites are not paying high when it comes to faucet. Most of them pay very minimal amount of money that is not comparable to our time spent on promoting and generating traffic for them.

There are actually lots of genuine bitcoin faucet and there are lots of fake ones too. I have heard of cointiply to. I used to involve in those faucets too but the peanut they pay scared me away. The one I tried recently is called coinpayu. I just registered, did some clicking, still abandoned the account. But if I see any genuine and paying ones, I will still try. That is my take.

Trading digital currencies can be an intimidating process for newbies, and not all new blockchain investors are willing to invest their hard-earned cash in Bitcoin right away (or any other crypto coin for that matter).

There are actually lots of genuine bitcoin faucet and there are lots of fake ones too. I have heard of cointiply to. I used to involve in those faucets too but the peanut they pay scared me away. The one I tried recently is called coinpayu. I just registered, did some clicking, still abandoned the account. But if I see any genuine and paying ones, I will still try. That is my take.
Lol, will you be clicking and not reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold? You should just try focus on one and try to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold needed to cash out. Instead of clicking and abandoning them cos of low amount of money they offer. You never see any legit faucet that pays higher than what it generates. Faucets doesn't pay high, we all know that, that's why we use them to make up our daily online earnings and not relying solely on their peanuts.

Lol, will you be clicking and not reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold? You should just try focus on one and try to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold needed to cash out. Instead of clicking and abandoning them cos of low amount of money they offer. You never see any legit faucet that pays higher than what it generates. Faucets doesn't pay high, we all know that, that's why we use them to make up our daily online earnings and not relying solely on their peanuts.
Of course I know they don't pay high. But itbis just too little and not worth the time and stress. I just my opinion and experience. Just my take.

Of course I know they don't pay high. But itbis just too little and not worth the time and stress. I just my opinion and experience. Just my take.
Okay, that's true you said, they don't pay high we all know about that. That's why we don't need to rely solely on faucets to earn money online. If we rely on it, the money we are making won't be enough for our mobile data subscriptions.

Actually one can not rely on faucet site to earn decent money. And talking about data subscription, I spent a lot on it. So one really needs to do sth online that can pay the data. You are on point

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back