What's new

What are the legit Bitcoin faucet platform you earn your coins with??

How many weeks did it take you to reach such good number of litecoin in the platform?? Because the Litecoin site I'm using to mine Bitcoin with, never get me such high number of Litecoins in two months.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm, I've never seen any one making such high amount of cash via faucet sites before?? Do you have enough referral counts for your PTC/faucet adventure?? It is very hard for me to even earn up to $0.20 a day from faucets.
It took me around 2-2.5 months. Don’t remember exactly. However now I have invested a bit so withdrawals should be due within a month or 4-5 weeks! To begin with, try for free if you want..!

There are a lot of faucet websites, but not all are legit, and they are not profitable. And if you have not a patience you will not be able to stay a long time doing faucet, so any pending income before the withdrawal is possible you will miss it. Right now the legit faucet platform is Freebitco and PipeFlare.

While participating as a faucet user might not earn you a big ot of money, owning your own faucetis a whole different story. Today, you can build a crypto currency faucet relatively easily and earn money from selling ads on your site.

While participating as a faucet user might not earn you a big ot of money, owning your own faucetis a whole different story. Today, you can build a crypto currency faucet relatively easily and earn money from selling ads on your site.
That's a nice idea, I will consider the idea, it will be a lucrative business idea. But it gonna cost me some money to start up, looking at how faucet is growing outdated every passing day, based on the low amount of coins it gives as reward isn't worth the time. But do you think one can make cool cash through this faucet??

I earn in faucet pay a lot. Try to visit there website to know more.Faucet pay theres a lot of ways to earn many of them are high paying and some are paying instant to your wallet.

Since I fell victim to other Bitcoin faucet platform, that never paid me after putting my time and hardwork to achieve something with them turned futile. I never really got anything from them, the only faucet platform that paid me and still remain legit up till now is cointiply faucet. I'm really looking for another faucet site that is legit, that I can engage my time with??
There are many sites out there at the moment that are currently not paying their users and so it is right to have a certain level of scepticism when it comes to using any new way of earning Bitcoin. I think that at the moment at these type of funding opportunities are very limited because people are very wary when it comes to the high price that bitcoin is exhibiting at the moment. So in my opinion I don't think it will be very profitable for you to do claims on these sites. However the ones that I still user are freedogeon and freebitcoin.

From what I have seen with my search so far on the internet. There are only a very few sites that pay and I have not seen any yet. The only earning in bitcoin that I have gotten so far is from Bizdustry which I only just started.

Working online has been a big break for Sunvi, who has been struggling for months to move from one dead job to another. "I lost my job a year ago and since then I have not been able to find a job with a permanent salary. I need a reliable income. I want you to" get rich quick "on the internet. "I was not interested. All these pyramids are scams or things that you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for myself and my family." The best part is that I always stay home with the kids, I save a lot of money. "
Post automatically merged:

Working online has been a big break for Sunvi, who has been struggling for months to move from one dead job to another. "I lost my job a year ago and since then I have not been able to find a job with a permanent salary. I need a reliable income. I want you to" get rich quick "on the internet. "I was not interested. All these pyramids are scams or things that you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for myself and my family." The best part is that I always stay home with the kids, I save a lot of money. "

I was on some faucets that I can't really remember their name but the common thing among them is that I couldn't make anything there, I got tired in the process of coming back to do same task every 5 minutes to give you a very small satoshi that is so insignificant.

I have joined many websites that offer bitcoin facts but so far I have not received any payment from any of the websites nor have I been able to reach at least the withdrawal۔It's just a waste of time Because no website offers much bitcoin and has to work for a long time.

Cointiply. Cointiply allows you to earn up to 100,000 satoshi coins within an hour. There are multiple tasks you can do to earn these rewards, including completing surveys, watching ads and playing multiplier game. And most times all this sites are just waste of time , but only few are good and trusted.

Since I fell victim to other Bitcoin faucet platform, that never paid me after putting my time and hardwork to achieve something with them turned futile. I never really got anything from them, the only faucet platform that paid me and still remain legit up till now is cointiply faucet. I'm really looking for another faucet site that is legit, that I can engage my time with??
The best bitcoin faucet website that is still paying is freebitco. in. I have been claiming free bitcoin from the website more than 5 years now and they are still paying. I earn more than $10 monthly from thesite alone. The most interesting part is that the more you deposit the more the satoshi to claim will increase

The best bitcoin faucet website that is still paying is freebitco. in. I have been claiming free bitcoin from the website more than 5 years now and they are still paying. I earn more than $10 monthly from thesite alone. The most interesting part is that the more you deposit the more the satoshi to claim will increase
Hmm, that's good to hear that you made some cash through freebitco.in. I never knew that the more you deposit the more your claims will increase. I'm just hearing this for the first time around the faucet. I wasn't able to earn well back then with faucet cos some timer glitch, that always tell me one used my IP to collect coins recently.

Hmm, that's good to hear that you made some cash through freebitco.in. I never knew that the more you deposit the more your claims will increase. I'm just hearing this for the first time around the faucet. I wasn't able to earn well back then with faucet cos some timer glitch, that always tell me one used my IP to collect coins recently.
Maybe you have more than one account. And if you calm with one account you won't be able to claim with the other one. But if these happens again and you use opera. Then you will need to change the browser and use chrome. But if it is same you can contact them

Maybe you have more than one account. And if you calm with one account you won't be able to claim with the other one. But if these happens again and you use opera. Then you will need to change the browser and use chrome. But if it is same you can contact them
Its same both in chrome and opera mini browser. I have only one account, I'm fade up of their glitch site. And again the minimum withdrawal threshold is very high there compared to what you're earning as a reward for your time rolling the faucet.

I knew of one legit bitcoin Andy other cryptocurrency faucets that pays without fail every 48hours I made a few coins from them but sadly they sent a message that they will be shutting down in February and they paid off all their customers, they were so genuine and now they are no more I don’t know if any other ones that pay

I musing the binnace app to seen the trading market but I have no idea about the foucet then bitcoin rate increase in the crypto currency trading market every day increase or decrease now a days mostly people using this trading and work and investment in the trading market

I don't fancy those platforms anymore because their payout is usually very low. It is not really good for people that are busy or people that have important things to do with their time. If there is any of such sites that can pay reasonable amount of money then I can give my time.

Its same both in chrome and opera mini browser. I have only one account, I'm fade up of their glitch site. And again the minimum withdrawal threshold is very high there compared to what you're earning as a reward for your time rolling the faucet.
Do you still fill captcha? If yes then you will need to lift the ban and be able to claim without solving captcha. To do this you need to deposit bitcoin to the account. When you deposit, it will help you in claiming without captcha and your reward will increase

I an not earning anything from any bitcoin faucets presently because of the low and slow earning rate they all offer.although the faucet sites i used then was coinpot and freebitcoinfaucet , these two was the sites i used to earn a few dollars in a week i think ,and like I said the rate was very slow.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back