What's new

What are the digital skills in high demand?

Digital skills in high demand include data analysis, social media marketing, web development, digital design, project management, and cybersecurity. The specific skills depend on the industry and job role.

Personally I think it will be very difficult for me to recommend any digital skills as the best but I believe almost most of the skills are very useful and there are people who are earning more from them dependin on demands.

There are a lot of digital skills in this age presently, but only few of these skills are in high demand. Some include; DevOps or Cloud computing, UX Designer or Product Design, Blockchain Developer etcetera.

I will choose application development as a very good digital skill to learn in 2023 if you really want to make reasonable amount of money, but you must have a good experience in programming.
I think application development is one of the skills high is gaining high attention in these days. At the same time, some people also engage in graphic designing too.

Actually there are alot of digital skills which the improvement in science and technology has offered alot of people who are willing to explore.

There are web engineering, designers, etc depending on your choice and knowledge.

Actually there are alot of digital skills which the improvement in science and technology has offered alot of people who are willing to explore.

There are web engineering, designers, etc depending on your choice and knowledge.
been a web designer is a very lucrative way of making money from the online space because the numbers of people looking for website have greatly increased over the past few years.

Some of the digital skills in high demand include; graphics designing, web design, podcasting, content marketing, email marketing, photo and video editing, freelancing.

Any skill that related to digital are always in high demand. Skills like seo writing, video editing, email marketing, data analytics and other digital skills are in demand. Those who are expert in these skill make huge money online.

It is true that programming language is in high demand and it is one of the things that may you wish to try because you are sure to make money from such skills all the time.
Yeah, there are programmers that makes as high as $20 per hour when they are working for some big companies. And the beautiful thing about this is that you can even work remotely.
It is true that programming language is in high demand and it is one of the things that may you wish to try because you are sure to make money from such skills all the time.
Yeah, programming is one of the best skills anyone can learn in this present time. There are people who make as high as $20 per hour working remotely as programmers.

Last edited:
Actually there are alot of digital skills that are I'm high demand depending on the kind of people you interact with and also your location.

Some are highly interested in web design, graphics etc.

Actually there are alot of digital skills that are I'm high demand depending on the kind of people you interact with and also your location.

Some are highly interested in web design, graphics etc.
graphics designing is not in high demand in my own opinion because it is saturated already. There are some artificial intelligence that can do graphics designing work like midjourney.

The digital skills in high demand include search engines marketing, data analytics, content marketing, email marketing, mobile marketing, strategy and planning, and social selling.

Digital marketing, Web development, Data analytics, copywriting, software engineering and blockchain technology are 6 of highly demanded skills nowadays.

There are huge number of digital skills that are available for people to learn in order to make decent money for themselves online and it is quite important to gain this knowledge so that you can make money in the digital space.

The advent of artificial intelligence has actually made machine learning to be very much needed. So I would advise anyone that wants to learn digital skills to try to dive into machine learning.

The popularity of gig work has increased the need for freelancers with expertise in data science, digital marketing, mobile app development, and software development. If you are able to gain experience about these digital skills, it is of high demands right now.
I think it's programming or video editing since many people need editing skills these days for their videos. It can be a great way to earn, and learning how to edit is easy because there are tons of tutorials online, so you can even learn it for free.

If you know web development you can also be a WordPress developer which I think is in demand right now in Fiverr freelancing platform. Currently, a lot of sites are being made with WordPress. You can also make and sell WordPress plugins on Code Canyon.

One of the areas that I am thinking of focusing on is my ability to use AI tools. There are different kinds of AI tools that you can use to create all sorts of content. If I know how to use these tools better, I will grow as a freelancer and content creator.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back