What's new

What are the best way to monetize my Twitter account?

Farhan Aslam

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been running a Twitter account for a long time but my followers are not growing How do I grow flowers to monetize my Twitter account?And I want to ask you all if Twitter pays?
Give me your opinion to guide me thank you

If you want to enable monetization of twitter then I don't think it is available in off pakistan because there is a lot of free space on my twitter and i don't know much about how we can monetize twitter
Surely just like every other social media platform, you can monetize your Twitter handle by using your tweets to advertise products or services of individuals or organisations in exchange for money.

If you want to monetize your twitter account, you should first of all build a largw followers. Don't expect to make money from twitter until you have 50-100K followers. You must also verify your twitter account. Verified accounts are more trusted by advertisers.

You need to build a large follower base before you can start to think of monetisation. How do you get more followers; you have to be more active , follow people to follow back. Tweet compelling contents and your followers should increase.

1. Use Sponsored Tweets. Want to make money just for sending out a tweet?
  2. Promote Affiliate Products on Twitter.
  3. Promote Your Own Products.
  4. Generate Traffic for Your Website.
  5. Build an Email List.
  6. Provide Customer Service.
  7. Run a Giveaway.
  8. Create Twitter Ads.

The first thing is to get more followers on your page. Tweet and re tweet, try to be very active online. Then when that happens, you can get affiliate jobs and promotions, that way you earn big.

Your main goal should be getting followers not earning money because we can focus on one thing in a time so if you increased your followers so you can easily earn from it by adding some extra work like advertising something or giving feedback in comments so people will visit you account because you will be the achiever of things.
People will take interest in you that you are buying things from different sites that's why you are giving feedback .
The other way is to ask friends to follow you and than they will share your message to others as well.

If you have a Twitter account you want to grow and monitize after some days you need to create a brand account and search for your competitors in twitter. That is those who are operating twitter account related to what you want to do also, follow their followers as they will be much more likely to get interested in your niche.

I don't think you are able to earn directly from that, but instead, you can use your profile for advertising purpose, which means, you can redirect people from your main twitter account to any other platform you want to advertise, and earn from that other platform (youtube for example, or use it for affiliate marketing)

I have been running a Twitter account for a long time but my followers are not growing How do I grow flowers to monetize my Twitter account?And I want to ask you all if Twitter pays?
Huge follower base is the beginning of earning money from your Twitter account. Some people pay for Twitter followers but in my opinion, organic earned followers are the best.

Once you have many followers as least 5k plus, then you have your account verified, you will automatically become an influencer.

You have to put in lots work if you want to grow your Twitter account followers. You need to pig back on the popular hastags to gain more followers. You search for trending hastag in your country, usually the top ten, post something related to each of the and use all the hastags on each post. If you do that consistently, your followers will grow. Twitter does not pay for have lots of followers. You figure how to monitize then by yourself. You can do this as an influencers or sell product related to your audience.

Almost all of Twitter's revenue - about 85% of it - comes from advertising on its site. There are three main ways for a company or an individual to advertise on Twitter: by promoting a tweet that will appear in people's timelines, promoting a whole account, or promoting a trend

How to Make Money on Twitter
Use Sponsored Tweets. Want to make money just for sending out a tweet? ...
Promote Affiliate Products on Twitter. ...
Promote Your Own Products. ...
Generate Traffic for Your Website. ...
Build an Email List. ...
Provide Customer Service. ...
Run a Giveaway. ...
Create Twitter Ads.

Just like every other social media platform, you can monetize your twitter account and use tweets to advertise your products or services, once you have many followers at least three thousand plus then you have your account verified.

Making money with Twitter mainly depends on your number of followers and how to also achieve this mainly is the problem for most of us. For me the best you can do to achieve that is to verify your Twitter account to be trusted by the potential customers first, search for related pages to your niche and broadcast your page, and also try to make your page active so as not to discourage your followers you already made.

I don't think you can earn from your twitter account as it requires a large amount of followers to be monetized. But if you still want to earn from twitter, then advertise your twitter account to different social media platforms to drive traffic there. Also put some learnable or attractive content to get more followers.

There’re various way to monetize a twitter account. First you need large number of interactive followers. With this you can choose to become an influencer. Influencers make money by using their twitter page to display sponsored ads. Another way is by getting paid by the numbers of interactions. It’s required you have a product or value you create on the platform. You also need to promote affiliate products on your page

Use Sponsored Tweets. Want to make it just for sending out a tweet? Promote Affiliate Products on twitter. Promote your Own Products. Generate Traffic for your Website. Build an Email List. Provide Customer Service. Run a Giveaway. Create twitter Ads.

You need a large following on your twitter, and your twitter followers must be genuine, who regularly interact on your posts. If you fulfil these criteria, you might pitch your marketing offers to various individuals. Last but not the least, your account must be verified.

Let's me assume that your goals is to monetize your page on Twitter, good as you have a objective that will keep motivating you to keep work on your page. The only way to make you achieve your goals of Twitter monetize is to keep upload a good and meaningful content and you should keep retweet them, you should follow people to follow you back. And you have to be always on line.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back