What's new

What are the best investment strategy for beginners?

In buy-and-hold investing, an initial investment is made, and the asset is kept for an extended length of time. Investments known as index funds follow a stock market index, such as the S&P 500.
Among the buying and holding business , I prefer crypto currency business the most , most especially when the coin rises when you are holding it which brings you a whole lot of profit .

You should first of all take the time to learn everything you can about what you want to invest in before you make the decision. And you should also try to have a role model that can assist you in your journey.

Well be it cryptocurrency, forex tradingnor business, stocks, and any other online business, including the offline.

Knowledge is one of the best strategy I can consider for newbies or a beginner in all business.

Such will helped them to know when and how to start.

Before investing you need to do your own researches and get help from platforms such as YouTube which has alot of information and you need to have patience for your investments.

It is not a good investment strategy for you to jump into an investment because you see other people going into it. The best thing for you to do is to make sure that you study your own investment prospect and know that it is something that is worth invested into.

In my opinion, the best investment strategy for beginners would be investing in ventures with low risk. I believe beginners should first of all start small before venturing into high risk investments.

As a beginner, I would advise you not to invest more than 10% of your total money. As time goes on you can increase the Investment little by little and you must also acquire necessary knowledge of what you want to invest in.

There are a lot of people in here that are beginners in investment and there are also people who have a lot of experience to share on the topic. it is important that we discussed about the best investment strategies that beginners could utilise to make money online without falling victims of any scamming activities.
There are alot of strategies for beginners in all form of business and the best is determined by it success of it application.

I think the best I can consider, is to have knowledge and skills about the business you want to invest into.
If you have a good investment then you can join any such form or website where You can earn a good amount of money.Join any one such form where maximum people can work Before joining also do complete investigation about that so that it doesn't hurt you later.

If you are starting off investment as a beginner what I would advise is that you remove greed out of your body if you intend to succeed as an investor as greed is your number one enemy.

I'm very sure before you can start up a business you need to go for the knowledge, if you have the knowledge you'll definitely earn money from it. As easy as it might sounds.
If you don't have the knowledge you are nothing, going into a business online without having the knowledge is the biggest mistake you can even make.

That's means you are looking for a way to lose money, if you want to be successful you need to have the knowledge, don't make that mistake of going into the business without having the knowledge.
That's exactly the point, if you don't want to lose money you are expected to have the knowledge first, this will help you a lot, it will help in terms of succeeding.

You are right sir, just like you said knowledge is key, if you have a good knowledge you are going to earn a considerable amount of money from it.
But that's not all you need in other to be successful, you need to have different experience on diver's things online, this will help your journey it will help you to be successful.

Puting your eggs on different baskets is very important, this will help you to have different ways to earn money, having a multiple income streams online is very important.
Yes you are right, that will help a lot, if you know what you are looking for you can easily get it online, a lot of people don't really know what they want that's why they don't gain the success.

as a beginner I think the best thing to do is to go for the knowledge,if you have the knowledge I'm very sure you can earn a tangible amount of money with time, you don't need to rush anything.
Exactly, if you really want to be successful as a beginner you need to go for the knowledge first, this will help you in terms of getting ready, it's very important.

Well be it cryptocurrency, forex tradingnor business, stocks, and any other online business, including the offline.

Knowledge is one of the best strategy I can consider for newbies or a beginner in all business.

Such will helped them to know when and how to start.
Knowledge is power and without the knowledge and wisdom about the investment you are doing , you will just be loosing every time , I do prefer trading crypto currency.

Beginner should avoid hyip platforms and other platforms that promise to be paying huge money monthly for depositing money with them. I am not outrightly say that those websites are scam but most of them that you'll come across as a beginner are scam.

Beginner should avoid hyip platforms and other platforms that promise to be paying huge money monthly for depositing money with them. I am not outrightly say that those websites are scam but most of them that you'll come across as a beginner are scam.
That is the best advice a beginner should have about investment. You should avoid Ponzi schemes at all costs. You will recognize one just by observing the promises they give. Returns that are too good to be true are definitely not true.

As a begginer back then , I was looking for a way to make fast money but later got scammed by HYIP platform and some ponzi scheme investment, but later went into crypto currency investment and trading to recover my money .

If you are starting off investment as a beginner what I would advise is that you remove greed out of your body if you intend to succeed as an investor as greed is your number one enemy.
Unfortunately, majority of newbie investors are very greedy that is why most of them end up losing their money. When I started investing newly I was also greedy and trying to make quick money.

Buy and hold and dollar-cost averaging are a few of the well-liked investment tactics for novices. A dollar-cost averaging method involves investing a set sum of money over time, whereas a buy-and-hold strategy entails purchasing stocks and holding them for a long time.

Personally I think the best investment strategy for newbie or new beginners, is knowledge.

Knowledge is one of the most essential elements of which without, it will be very difficult for you to know when and how to start.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back