What's new

What are the benefits of ranking high on bing?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
I know google would bring you more traffic, but is it that big of a difference? I consider heavily investing in bing and yahoo optimization, is that a good move?

Well, we all know of the great world monopolization that the "Big G" has made. However, I would not underestimate either Bing (which still belongs to the Microsoft group), not even Yahoo.

You are going to receive free organic traffic if you are able to rank higher for the targeted keywords on search engines. Free organic traffic is very important if you want to make money with display adverts on your website.

Anything that would ensure you rank high on any search engine should be celebrated because there are a lot of people who make that site their number one and visit there everyday.

Backlinks take a back seat – Bing is more concerned with seeing 'editorial' type links, and links that are of much higher quality, rather than huge quantities of irrelevant backlinks to the site. Content density – Bing places a higher value on high quality, relevan

I think Bing has the third biggest market share in the search engine market. Bing is mostly used in the United States. If you manage to rank high on Bing, you will not only get organic traffic but most of your organic traffic will come from the United States. If your site has US traffic, your revenue will also be very good as CPC and CPM rates in the US is very high.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back