What's new

What are the apps that allow you to receive payment for posting?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
There are several apps that allows you to make money by posting and it is really one of the best ways to make money online recently . I find it as much more easier way to earn online example of the apps that you can try out to make money while posting are Minds, Tribe, Bitcointalk, Yours etc.

You're already in one. Most forum websites will allow you to post and reply as many threads as you want and you will be making money from it. There are so many forum websites out there

I make use of cryptocurrency wallets like bitcoin.com to receive my payments online for the ones that pay via cryptocurrency. I also have my PayPal account and bank account as well.

I make use of cryptocurrency wallets like bitcoin.com to receive my payments online for the ones that pay via cryptocurrency. I also have my PayPal account and bank account as well.
I am still looking for ways to create a PayPal account in Nigeria because it is restricted but I still found out that so many people have this account . I had one and I was unable to verify it due to the restriction.

I don't really know any application that will help you earn money by posting online, if you have such app I'll much appreciate it if you can share.

I don't really know any application that will help you earn money by posting online, if you have such app I'll much appreciate it if you can share.
A typical example is steemit and you can make money from this platform if you want to make post and recieve money, paid to post is also one of the examples of platforms where you can make money by posting comments.

I have actually not come across such application on Google play store before. But there are many websites in which you can make money by posting such as bizdustry, trendri and BMF.

There are several apps that allows you to make money by posting and it is really one of the best ways to make money online recently . I find it as much more easier way to earn online example of the apps that you can try out to make money while posting are Minds, Tribe, Bitcointalk, Yours etc.
I have never come across these apps you have mentioned here. I will look them up to see if they can work for me. I love writing so much and I am always on the look out for great sites that will pay me to write.

Amaong the sites discussed by the OP, I am only using Bitcointalk. It is a bitcoin or cryptocurrency niche forum. It is one of the oldest communities for cryptocurrency lovers, however, I am yet to explore money making possibilities on this forum.

Amaong the sites discussed by the OP, I am only using Bitcointalk. It is a bitcoin or cryptocurrency niche forum. It is one of the oldest communities for cryptocurrency lovers, however, I am yet to explore money making possibilities on this forum.
It is better to explore the money making opportunities on the forum so that you can claim significant amount of income to add to your income sources. It will be a laudable idea.

It is better to explore the money making opportunities on the forum so that you can claim significant amount of income to add to your income sources. It will be a laudable idea.
Do you realize that making money on forums is one of the most difficult ways to make money online. Well, you can easily make some money but when it comes to make a good amount, it is really difficult.

It is better to engage in the applications that one could make post to earn reasonable amount of money out of it online . There are lot of applications springing up online where you can make reasonable amount of money.

I'm so impressed with the information you provided and I think is going to be of help to people who want to make money for posting online and it is really a good medium to utilise.

A typical example is steemit and you can make money from this platform if you want to make post and recieve money, paid to post is also one of the examples of platforms where you can make money by posting comments.
Wow that's Looks nice, I have never heard of this site you've made mention of, but have you been working on the platform?(steemit) if you won't mind my asking how much can you be able to earn per day.

Wow that's Looks nice, I have never heard of this site you've made mention of, but have you been working on the platform?(steemit) if you won't mind my asking how much can you be able to earn per day.
I am still very new on steemit but I have not earned from the platform . I have made few post and i'm still expecting to gain traction in order to make money there.

I am still very new on steemit but I have not earned from the platform . I have made few post and i'm still expecting to gain traction in order to make money there.
That's really interesting, as long as you can earn money with it I think it's worth it,a lot of people are looking for platforms that will pay them to work for them.

Actually I can say that post to pay forums like bizdustry, beermoneyforum, trendri and others that will allow you to be posting and once you reach the minimum withdrawal you can withdraw.

It is better to engage in the applications that one could make post to earn reasonable amount of money out of it online . There are lot of applications springing up online where you can make reasonable amount of money.
That is right. There are so many upcoming ways and sites to earn online. You have to choose carefully what to focus on depending on your skills. Make sure also that the sites have a payment system that you can use comfortably.

That is right. There are so many upcoming ways and sites to earn online. You have to choose carefully what to focus on depending on your skills. Make sure also that the sites have a payment system that you can use comfortably.
It will be a great privilege to tap into such opportunity so that you can make good amount of money at the end of the day . This is what is explored by people to make money for themselves.

You're already in one. Most forum websites will allow you to post and reply as many threads as you want and you will be making money from it. There are so many forum websites out there
I usually don't like trying all these multiple platforms because in the end you might be disappointed and they might also not meet your expectations on how much you can make

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back