What's new

What are some things you realized when you got mature?

I just realized how skewed we all are as humans and how selfish. Directly or not, we always blame others for our problems no matter how small. I've learnt to play my own party instead of waiting for help that may never come.

I realized that a lot of people want you to succeed for a fact but they don't want you to succeed more than they do,also greetings doesn't translate to love

A very good write up and true at that, upgrowing up I have realized many things and I'm discovering many things along with the realities that come with them some harsh though

I realized that a lot of people want you to succeed for a fact but they don't want you to succeed more than they do,also greetings doesn't translate to love
This is one of the harshest realities of life. Truth be told no one wants the next person to succeed more than them, it is very rare to find such persons and once you do, do not let them go. How do you cope with people that pretend to love you?

One of the things I learned as I grew older is that you must be yourself, regardless of what others say, since people must talk. Don't be worried by what others have to say.

that's very great.but number 3 seems to be the game changer.it is not everyone you meet to be trust worthy.sometimes the biggest mistakes me made is trusting everyone which is very bad.

I came to know that this life is bent, it doesn't go straight, poor of today might become rich tomorrow while rich today may also becomes poor today.

I see life in a different way. At this stage, you do a lot of things on your own. Especially taking decisions.

Growing into a mature lady has taught me a lot about life. Firstly, I've come to realise that we only live once and there won't be need to hold grudges against people who offends us. Secondly, I've come to understand that giving is more better than receiving. Lastly, I'll urge everyone to live life as if it's your last days on earth because you never can tell when death comes knocking, be humble, kind and trustworthy.

Thank you for making it to our notice,but I also think as matured person one has to have respect for one another and also do things in a matured way.

Maturity has brought a lot of changes to my life. When I was a kid im the kind of troublesome person but not anymore everything has changed.

There are alot of things i realized when i got matured like:
-The people who could move mountains for to help wouldn't even lift a finger for you
-Never look down on anybody
-Self love, worth and appreciation is very important
-No matter the situation always be thankful because alot of people are experiencing worse.

There are alot of things i realized when i got matured like:
-The people who could move mountains for to help wouldn't even lift a finger for you
-Never look down on anybody
-Self love, worth and appreciation is very important
-No matter the situation always be thankful because alot of people are experiencing worse.
Nice write-up. This the best thing to experienced while growing up. For me the first thing I realized while growing up is trust, don't trust people easily.

Yes, that's a nice one. Trust is a really delicate issue. It is said that no one can be trusted in life including one's parents.

Yes, that's a nice one. Trust is a really delicate issue. It is said that no one can be trusted in life including one's parents.
That's true. While growing up things change completely. The biggest mistakes that you can make is to trust someone so easily. Don't trust anyone but trust yourself.

I realized a lot of things about life and that life is not as it seems and to accomplish a goal you actually really go for it with everything and even if you are dissapointed you should always stand up

When we were young we talk didn't really got to know something or reality but growing up we got to realise so many things, for me I realised nothing is permanent, trust no one expects God, people change, believe in yourself and keep your family close
When we were young were didn't really realize many things or the reality of different things, but growing up we realised we have to work to become wealthy, trust nobody expects God, believe in yourself and your family after God is everything

Last edited:
I realized that life are not what our parents and family used to say us, you might have some medical problems, you might recognize that some of your friends are toxic and arent your friends, you must face harsh times as a teenager. your parents wont always be there for you to support and assist with anything they would most likely be gone before you. And one die even you will die and theres nothing you can do about it thats life. We go through school, army, hard work But we must accomplish those things because we were born to such a world...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back