What's new

What Are Some Things That You Dislike About PayPal?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
PayPal seems to be one of the giant companies in the world and there are many people who hold a PayPal account. The fact of the matter is that PayPal is liked by many people, but still many people do not like it. What are some of the things that you hate about it?

I wouldn't use the word "hate" because i haven't carried any transaction on PayPal but i dislike the fact that it isn't assessible to everyone in every country.

I wouldn't use the word "hate" because i haven't carried any transaction on PayPal but i dislike the fact that it isn't assessible to everyone in every country.

Well, I think that this is one of the main reasons why many people dislike PayPal as it is not available around the world. Many people would love to see PayPal offering their services in their country. However, this is unlikely to happen any soon,.

Well, I think that this is one of the main reasons why many people dislike PayPal as it is not available around the world. Many people would love to see PayPal offering their services in their country. However, this is unlikely to happen any soon,.
Well, that's the business of PayPal. I don't actually care if Paypal isn't likely to be available around the world anytime soon. As long as there are other good payment methods available, then i'm fine.

I would say the two things I dislike about PayPal are definitely the fact that is it not available in all countries right now and some countries miss out as they can not accept PayPal as a form of payment and also, the chargeback issues they tend to have that happen quite a bit to some people. Luckily I haven't ever had a chargeback but I do know people that have and the amount of hoops they have to jump through to prove that the chargeback should not have been made and how many people lose their appeals is sad. More does need to be done to protect people who receive money through PayPal against chargebacks.

Well PayPal is currently prohibited in my country, I once used it. Everything about is is just good and simple to handle. But as of then what I hate the most about it is there charges. They charge allot.

I dislike their strictness. They have really strict rules that most other payment processors overlook and still work great. I don't know if it is a bot or what but accounts get limited so fast, your money frozen for 180 and there is pretty much nothing you can do about it.

PayPal seems to be one of the giant companies in the world and there are many people who hold a PayPal account. The fact of the matter is that PayPal is liked by many people, but still many people do not like it. What are some of the things that you hate about it?
I really like PayPal but yes it does have some flaws I don't like that it is not available in all countries I believe many peaple wants to have paypal but it is not available also fees are quite high for me

I dislike their strictness. They have really strict rules that most other payment processors overlook and still work great. I don't know if it is a bot or what but accounts get limited so fast, your money frozen for 180 and there is pretty much nothing you can do about it.

Well, they are strict and I think that this is the main reason why they are so popular as well. There are very few payment systems that allow buyer protection and PayPal is one of them.

The main drawbacks of using PayPal are potential fees, limited acceptance, potential security risks, and difficulties with customer service. Fees can vary depending on the type of transaction and can add up over time. Additionally, not all businesses accept PayPal as a payment method, so you may have to look for other payment options. PayPal also has some security risks, such as the possibility of fraud or account hijacking, so it is important to take steps to protect your account. Finally, customer service can be difficult to contact and may take time to resolve issues

Paypal is no doubt a fantastic payment gateway and many people are using to send and receive money with no issue. However, some of the things I don't like about them is their refusal not to allow people from some region to withdraw from their platform. It's like throwing a baby away with the water.

There are only two things i don't like about PayPal and the first one is the fact that they don't work in my country , and secondly their charging rate is too much than the other payment processors.

PayPal is a payment processor that is used by many platforms online to send payment and to receive payment as well, but it is important to note that paypal has rigorous registration process which is what I dislike about it.

The only thing I understand about PayPal is that it is not accepted in my location and I will have a lot of difficulties trying to withdraw money from PayPal to my Bank.
That is the only issue . There is nothing wrong with the payment system because it is generally used by many people in different parts of the world.

Though i have not made use of PayPal as a means of payment before,because In my clime they do not accept persons from my country.And again the rate at which they place your account on hold due to little financial issue is most worrisome.

Well, that's the business of PayPal. I don't actually care if Paypal isn't likely to be available around the world anytime soon. As long as there are other good payment methods available, then i'm fine.
Probably, there are several alternatives to PayPal presently and that is why many people do not give a damn whether they are supported in some countries or not. Cryptocurrency has actually done a lot.

PayPal method of payment is one of the best payment method I have come across so far. The method of payment is nice. I don't think if there's any wrong about the payment method.

They tend to create a lot of problems when you frequently log in from different devices and IP addresses. While this is good for security it also creates a lot of problems for a common customer who has to frequently travel.

They tend to create a lot of problems when you frequently log in from different devices and IP addresses. While this is good for security it also creates a lot of problems for a common customer who has to frequently travel.
If you are traveling do you really think your phone IP address is likely to change ?. If you are travelling, they are going to use the difference in your former location to limit you from accessing the platform until you provide enough evidence.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back