What's new

What alot of people don't know about real estate

I agree, I think it is better to start an agency, also you could start an agency with lesser capital and then continue to grow from there.
Well that's true too, it just requires you having the needed knowledge first then from there through hardwork one could definitely make something for himself

My cousin don't own a house or a land, but he is into real estate management. What he does is to meet those that has available houses or lands to sell and market their products for them. This is what he's been doing for a while and he's been making money from it.
That's exactly what a real estate agent does. You don't need capital or investment. It can also generate great economic profits. What you need to do is to look for and offer properties.

Well that's true too, it just requires you have the needed knowledge first then from there through hard work one could make something for himself
Yeah, I think it is equally important for the person to get the required knowledge before venturing into the business or even think of starting the business as well.

Actually that was what I thought it was before but after reading this i thought real estate was all about buying and selling of houses actually .But having read what you all said here it's different.

O think your ideas is quite good enough and encouraging to participate in estate real business not necessarily have a good huge amount of money to invest but you can be an agent or a partner who will work with others in providing information and handling certain business activities as it concerns.
Yes most people think that real estate is just all about the huge capital and amount it is also about partnership because you can partner with people and still gain more in real estate partnership can also be an agent.

Real estate is a very lucrative deal in most part of the world today. You can actually make lot of money in it. Both in rural and urban areas real estate are booming very fast just like some other sectors.
That is also my take on investing in real estate. However, take note that real estate is not cheap that you need a big amount of money to buy a piece of land or even a small lot for a small house. Even old houses cost a lot so you are lucky if you can have more than 2 properties that you can sell later.

Alot of folks think real estate is just about buying and selling properties and building houses.
But there is another way of creating wealth for yourself from real estate even if you don't have the huge capital to buy properties. You can become an independent partner of real estate companies and make your large profits without capital. This information is true and practical. It takes a real business person to make wealth form real estate. Real estate is the most reliable form of investment to me.
You are right, you get to become a partner tons real estate firm or organization to share a certain percentage of profits if you bring clients and customers their way. This can help one started like that

You are right, you get to become a partner tons real estate firm or organization to share a certain percentage of profits if you bring clients and customers their way. This can help one started like that
one thing that lots of people do not know about real estate is that it's not all time that you start up real estate with large amount of capital you can go into real estate business as an agent with this you will not spend any money but gain money from the business through your skills.

I agree very much with you, real estate investment is not just about buying landed properties. You can also go in to the sphere of selling construction materials.

Many people are blind on this aspect of land is always appreciating and he that invest on it will have more value in due cost
That is the thing about investing in landed properties, it doesn't depreciate in value rather it will increase in value with time. If you bought a land in a good neighborhood within some years the price will sky rocket due to the increase in the numbers of people in the area.

That is surely one area in which a lot of people have left in explored. Another one is he areas of real estate properties construction. You can earn a lot investing there.

That is surely one area in which a lot of people have left in explored. Another one is he areas of real estate properties construction. You can earn a lot investing there.
One thing a lot of people do not know about real estate is that you can become an agent and also become a resident owner through the knowledge you acquire while being an agent

When you do not have money to invest but you have skills to broker a deal, you can earn a lot of money from the real estate market by working as a real estate broker.

I see a lot of discussion surrounding real estate on various forums. When I look at this discussions, the only think that comes to my mind is " they don't know what they are actually saying"

One who is a very determined entrepreneur earns money when he or she divert his money investing onto real estate property, the benefit around real estate investment is unending.

Alot of folks think real estate is just about buying and selling properties and building houses.
But there is another way of creating wealth for yourself from real estate even if you don't have the huge capital to buy properties. You can become an independent partner of real estate companies and make your large profits without capital. This information is true and practical. It takes a real business person to make wealth form real estate. Real estate is the most reliable form of investment to me.
People don't really know they can be an independent partner of real estate companies by ala contributing during meetings held in progress of the company, this will also make one rich.

The one i know of is partnering with a real estate company or agency and becoming their agent, any sales made through you, you get a specific commission based on the agreement you have with the agency.

because they simply never minded searching about it or just never got involved with someone who's into it and knows about it, there are lot of things we don't know, just like those people don't know about real estate
Learning about the real estate business is as easy as anything as you can learn about it from those that are into the business and also you can learn it from online forums or by registering with a real estate company.

Yeah the real estate market has grown alot over the years. It has made lots of people millionaires because it cannot be lost.

I really don't understand you , you said i can become an independent partner of real estate companies and make large profit without capital , how exactly can I be a partner without money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back