What's new

Wexopay - Get Wexo 9.5€ instantly for free

mercyfaith

Dec 15, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
About Wexo:

Wexo is fintech startup, which provides payment options for its clients, not only using common currencies but also cryptocurrencies. With Wexo payment card you will be able to use your finance whenever there is an option of paying via common card.

Do you have euros but want bitcoin? Or is it the other way around? Wexo exchange will provide you with an option of exchanging between common currencies and desired cryptocurrencies.

How to Get 9.5€ in WEXO tokens?

• Register on WexoPay --> https://auth.wexopay.com/nr/TuWWsGyHL and verify your email.
  • Login to your account and download WexoPay app (Android or IoS) from your dashboard.
  • Verify your account (Very fast KYC - Approved in few minutes).
  • After your KYC approved, click on "Affiliate button" and claim your rewards. You will receive instant 10 WEXO tokens (9.5)
  • Also, share your referral link and get 10 WEXO (9.5) for each valid referral.
Wexo tokens will appear on cryptocurrency exchanges (currently there is no withdrawal option yet).

About Wexo:

Wexo is fintech startup, which provides payment options for its clients, not only using common currencies but also cryptocurrencies. With Wexo payment card you will be able to use your finance whenever there is an option of paying via common card.

Do you have euros but want bitcoin? Or is it the other way around? Wexo exchange will provide you with an option of exchanging between common currencies and desired cryptocurrencies.

How to Get 9.5€ in WEXO tokens?

• Register on WexoPay --> https://auth.wexopay.com/nr/TuWWsGyHL and verify your email.
  • Login to your account and download WexoPay app (Android or IoS) from your dashboard.
  • Verify your account (Very fast KYC - Approved in few minutes).
  • After your KYC approved, click on "Affiliate button" and claim your rewards. You will receive instant 10 WEXO tokens (9.5)
  • Also, share your referral link and get 10 WEXO (9.5) for each valid referral.
Wexo tokens will appear on cryptocurrency exchanges (currently there is no withdrawal option yet).
Very well explained, the for the insight, the fellow who introduced it to me didn't quite elaborate the way you have done.

I have registered but I'm yet to down the app, my phone memory space is really depleted, downloading of new apps is really subject to scale of preference.

Very well explained, the for the insight, the fellow who introduced it to me didn't quite elaborate the way you have done.

I have registered but I'm yet to down the app, my phone memory space is really depleted, downloading of new apps is really subject to scale of preference.
Have you been able to make any amount of money from this website at all ? I really would want to give it a try but I am afraid since I have not seen any payment proof posted on this platform yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back