Website Update, ?10 giveaway, Youtube Banners and Football Podcast

_B_

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It has been just over a week now since I released the website publicly and I think it has been great so far! Just over 40 members have signed up and I think that's amazing. Thank you for signing up and for supporting my website :)
The feedback has been positive and I have received some great ideas from some. Thank you to all those that have done so. I will be working on some of the stuff mentioned and will announce any changes in the future.​
Again, feedback is an ongoing thing and you are free to leave feedback either directly to me or in a thread in "Ideas and Feedback"Member activity, threads, posts etc.
Signing up is already such a massive thing to have done and once again I thank you for doing so. What I would like to happen now is for some of you guys that have signed up to contribute a little to the forums. This can be posting a thread, posting a reply to an existing one or using the other features that are available. And you don't have to do this so much. Maybe a little bit a week or a few minutes a day. Whatever it is, but I do hope some of you can find the time to become active on my forums. I know some already are and I have noticed.

This links in a bit with the activity part I mentioned in the point before. This giveaway is open to any registered member. With some help from @Marayus, I am doing a giveaway to the member that has been the most active on the forums. Please take some time to read what I just said very carefully because. Activity will be measured using referrals, ontime and posts. To get your activity higher, I will be making this giveaway last a month. So you have until the 16th July

Some info on referrals in case you want to know:
Each registered member has a referral link which they can copy and paste to others. When they click the link and register as a member, it will come as a referral from your side and this will count towards your members referred which can be displayed on your profile and your User CP. You will be able to find your referral link in your User CP:
[img=500x300]

Furthermore, ways you can be active include posting threads, posting replies, creating content. Whatever it is. I've given 1 month for this so hopefully you guys can find a bit of time during that month to try and become active or increase your activity and referrals.

YouTube BannersherehereFootball Podcasthere! Show them some support and love by listening in to their podcast which will be posted regularly. You can also view their thread on the forums here.

Once again, thank you to all who have and are continuing to support the website. Your contributions haven't gone unnoticed! Remember, the giveaway is ongoing for a month. And remember, try to join my Discord server (discord.voxgrid.net). Any questions, then feel free to message me on Discord. Stay safe and take care! Make sure if you receive an email from here, check your spam and remove it from there to see the full contents.

Congratulations on these milestones. Sorry it's a bit late :p. And a thank you for providing this update. Hope for more to come soon :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back