What's new

Ways to wealth

Everything begins with the mind. It will be very hard to become wealthy when you are not seen a poor mindset. It is good to know how the rich people are thinking and then you emulate them.

The answer depends on how you define wealth, for some people wealth means luxuries ( a house, a car, a posh life), however, for some people wealth means loving and caring family. If you mean money when you say wealth, the only way to accumulate money is by working hard and spending less.

Be hardworking and dedicated is one of the ways in which you can use to succeed in any business venture you are aspiring to go into.

There are different ways for one to become wealthy in the society now. However, what it really requires is knowledge, any business you want to engage in you need to be knowledgeable about it

Hi! Today's discussion is about getting wealthy. Alot of people out there have been seeking for ways to become wealthy which I Know it might not be a day thing. You as successful business people might wanna give us a tip on some things we can do to become wealthy.
Some people believe that investment is the the best way to get rich if you are into business while some people prefer doing numerous business, but I believe in both system and also saving.

Some people believe that investment is the the best way to get rich if you are into business while some people prefer doing numerous business, but I believe in both system and also saving.
To become rich, there is no shortcut. if you think that you invest money into something and become rich, then that is your misconception. You will need to take high risk to become rich. No savings will give you that much return.

The only tip for wealth that I can give is to love your money which means do not spend it right away unless for necessities. If you are an impulse buyer then that goes to show that you do not love your money. You have to save something for yourself so do not spend all your income. Sharing is all right but there is a limitation to sharing.
You are very right and the fact that your love for your money would really help you not to be over spending it as it is very necessary for you to conserve your money for important project instead of over spending it on frivolous things that will not have value to your life or that will not make more money for you.

I don't think there is nothing more important than self discipline and believe in yourself. When you have these two, things will begin to fall in place.

For me I believe the easiest way to get wealthy is to analyse your spending, save more invest more and know the difference between wants and needs and with that you will be able to make a difference in your finances.
Simple answer yet very true. Unnecessary spending will make a person poor. He should know the difference between wants and needs. That is exactly what he needs to do in order to be wealthy. He needs to spend his money to his needs. He also needs saving and investment.

The key to creating wealth is first improving your knowledge; secondly which I feel is the most important is creating extra sources of income apart from your primary source

To become wealthy has set of principles to follow.
Time management, money management, identifying opportunities, resilience and focus.

To become wealthy has set of principles to follow.
Time management, money management, identifying opportunities, resilience and focus.
Also dedication is required to hold to the plans. I start many of the business startups, but in the midway I lost all the interest. That's the main reason I am not able to succeed in any field. 😒

I believe that the only way to make more wealth is to work hard and then save a lots of money in order to start a business. This is the key. You would also need to be very smart. This is because smart people are more likely to make a lots of money and they play their cards well. Saving a lots of money is the key.

Having multiple streams of income please a crucial role in building wealth for yourself and the family. A businessman said in an interview in my country that he is planning to have about 50 businesses to serve as his multiple streams of income.

Having multiple streams of income please a crucial role in building wealth for yourself and the family. A businessman said in an interview in my country that he is planning to have about 50 businesses to serve as his multiple streams of income.
50 businesses for him is probably because he is wealthy. As for us , we need to start gradually and with time everything will come to reality.

I think it all begins from your mindset. Once you have a mindset of wealth, you will surely have the path to wealth easier for you.

Start a business of your own, it might take time for the business to stand and there would be ups and downs, it's only a matter of time. Go into investments as well.

Warren Buffet has shown the best example of how anyone can grow wealth and that is simply investing. The earlier you start investing the better. Every parent should make teaching their kids how to grow wealth a top priority.

Every one wants to become Jeff Bezos, or Elon Musk for that matter, however not everyone has the capacity of Bezos and Musk to become wealthy. If you have a spoon, you can only fill your spoon with water, if you have a bucket you can fill the bucket with water. In order to create wealth you need to have what it takes to create wealth.

I am not wealthy just yet but I believe that wealth comes from being proactive so as to have several streams of income. It starts with taking risks and trying new ventures that can earn you money. Then you continue investing in other venture.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back