What's new

Ways to convince cutomers

The first way you can convince your customer is by having a very good quality product at your disposal either you're manufacturing or selling it.. When you have good products at your disposal, it'll be a good way to convince your customers because your goodwill is building up already

Once you start a new business even you have existing business have to know customer dealing science. If you know how to convince the customer you would be a successful business man.
Give attractive and creative deals to customer with price and quality comparison.

there are different ways to convince your customers, one of them is your product must be of good quality, you must be honest and transparent to your customers, don't ever lie to a customer so if any problem arises in future they will believe whatever you explain to them

you don't need to convince costumer if youre doing well in business.. specially when you have a good and quality products.then costumers will back at you because you have a good products and quality service

Action speaks louder than words you should be able to make your customer to build trust in you by providing quality services to them. Employ a good marketing strategy to persuade your customers to petronise your product.

The way to convince customers to stay with your bran is to give them irresistable offers. This will be an offer that they cannot found anywhere else except from you. Another way is to have a strong unique selling proposition which set you apart from the competitors in the market. The next is to have a killer and responsive customers service. All ways to come to customers aid anytime they need you. Do all these and your customers will stick with you.

One of the best ways to convince a customer to buy your products is by showing them that you also use the product that you sell and show them the kind of Wonders it has done for you. For example, if it is a skin lotion or cream, show them that you use it and how your skin is so bright and soft etc. Or if it is a pimple or spot clearing cream, show the customer how clear and free of pimples your skin is etc.

There are many ways and strategies to market your goods and services to the publics, can someone shares some easy ways to convince a total stranger to buy your products or the service you are offering.
Sometimes it is always difficult to convince a customer that you've not seen before, and it's also very difficult if your product is not a known product in the market. You have to be very friendly with people if you wants to convince them and always give people at good prices to persuade them to buy.

There are many ways and strategies to market your goods and services to the publics, can someone shares some easy ways to convince a total stranger to buy your products or the service you are offering.
Customer
As you rightly said, there are many ways to convince a customer who is a stranger to buy from you. Like me, I will start by introducing the products to him/her. Talk about the benefits or advantages of the product or service you are rendering. That is my kind suggestion.

As you rightly said, there are many ways to convince a customer who is a stranger to buy from you. Like me, I will start by introducing the products to him/her. Talk about the benefits or advantages of the product or service you are rendering. That is my kind suggestion.
I also buy into your idea of first introducing the product to the stranger but some strangers need to be persuaded well with good and attracting brand. The stranger can be offered a product at a discount price so as to give them a reason to consider patronizing you.

There are various ways to convince customers like traping by your polite behave, giving them attractive offers, try to convince them by free delivery, try to do concession in their bills , you can also give their choice products and high quality. These are simple methods.

Don't go so far trying to convince a customer. Just tell the customer the truth and let him or her buy the product if he/she want to buy. But you can do some promo and give some discount. That's way you will get customer to buy your product

Customer

I also buy into your idea of first introducing the product to the stranger but some strangers need to be persuaded well with good and attracting brand. The stranger can be offered a product at a discount price so as to give them a reason to consider patronizing you.
You are very correct in the area of offering a product at a discount price which may lead them to come back. This is very important too because if you can grab this one customer, he/she will spread the news thereby helping you in advertisement which means more sales. My take.

Have a good marketing strategy. Know how to market your products the right way. Also ensure you are selling quality products, it's of no use if your products are of low quality and your lieing to your customers that it is good, even if they buy, they wont patronize you again.

There are various approaches to persuade clients to purchase your items I think.
Your merchandise should be important and keep high caliber. You ought to have various abilities to persuade your clients. You ought to have low value items moreover. You ought to have pleasant conduct with clients so they pulled in with your items.

There are many different ways to convince a customer, if you are trying to tell them about your product, don't use book , just flow with them without reading from the book, that means you know much about what you are selling,always ask about the customers well being, and act on emotion.

I expected you to highlight some points while we also contribute to the thread, there are various methods of convincing a customer, one of them is understanding the concept of cross-selling, a customer may visit your shop for a particular product with some particular specifications which your store may not have but your store has similar product and similar specification, you convince him by making him understand the qualities and importance of the available one, by this he is most likely to buy.

You have to be able to convince yourself first before someone else. If you have used the product or service, then you have more advantage to know the features and how they work. With your experience and exposure, you will stand your ground even if a tough question is being thrown on you.

You need to communicate, make the prospective client see the benefits of your product or service, what they would be gaining by using the product or service. You must not sound desperate while selling, make sure you are as comfortable as possible

You can convince or persuade customer by offering series of promotional activities, moderate or fair prices, nice branding, good product packaging and so on. The above will motivate customers to be patronizing you.

I personally think the best way to convince a customer is to provide them with their desired service, goods, or services. Atimes it's not about getting the customer but about making them stay for as long as possible and also patronizing you during that period. Since people are easily moved by what they hear and see, it will be profitable if one will make them see the need to work with you or buy a product or good from you. Let them hear your reviews and reputation from others which of course must be a good reputation for quality. You can also convince customers through your customer care/service skills and personal character. Soft skills are mostly needed than hard skills when it comes to convincing customer to either patronize you for the first time or making them remain after patronage.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back