What's new

Watching TV at night?

I watch movies at night a lot but recently nature calls are usually heavy except if the movie is a blockbuster or a seasonal movie

There is nothing as interesting as watching movies or t.v at night especially if it is a scaring want,but i love watching such movies with family or people around me

I do watch movies in the night till around 10pm then I will go to sleep I can either watch it on my TV or laptop but I do prefer the laptop most times and I will make sure I low the brightness to prevent eye problem

I do watch TV at night especially when i got new movies... I love it when am alone watching because i have my own privacy at that point in time

I watch Television at night and i also make use of my computer, all i do is to reduce the contrast of the Television and stay some distances away to enable safety of the eyes but as for those who do not adhere to such precautions, they stand a chance of getting the eyes affected negatively.

I have read that watching TV at night is bad for your eyes and health. Is anyone here doing that?

I watch TV at night mainly around 3-4 AM till I fall asleep. Sometimes I also watch movies on my computer instead of the TV.
I stay on bizdustry during night hours earning, staring into my phone....is that not bad for my eyes too?

It can result to an addiction if you are not careful.. Watching TV at night is relaxing but you have to be very careful. All of things are happening around us

It's not good watching TV at night it makes me wake up late for work at times. Except during weekends. Upon that, it affects the eyes

Watching movies at night is really enjoyable but it is not good for theI health. Even though I am use to it, I don't try doing it every day.

It is always nice to watch TV at night whenever its on Netflix or on my PC, watching movies and series at night is the best option since at night theres peace and no any disturbs. Moreover I'm kind of a fan of the night I always liked that peace and darkness, the epicness after everything and everyone are asleep and you can do whatever you want with your own peace and mind. I used to walk at night with my sister it was really epic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back