What's new

Watching TV at night?

Just don't watch TV in darkness you need to use at least a small light with that you should be okay
im using my phone light when i watch movies in my laptop tonight

Maybe movies, at my laptop, we don t own a tv and I am happy about it.

I used to watch a movie or an episode of serie every night but now i really can't .. i receive message every second so it's so hard to watch a movie without respond to messages ... it's difficult when you have more than one girlfriend ?

I watch TV at night till past 11 or thereabouts. I use my tablet late into the night and I am sure it is probably bad for me.

Watching TV at night is actually the best time for me to relax and watch without disturbance, after a cool bath with fresh food then I bounce on my bed and watch my favorite movie, sometimes I fall asleep after I've had a long day.

Watching TV in the night isn't that good for your health but you can do that with blue led glasses that stops you from eye damage

Well I am of the opinion that watching movies at night is actually not too good and it's quite detrimental to our eyes health and even our brain health because we need to have quality sleep to be able to wake up refreshed for the new day.

I have read that watching TV at night is bad for your eyes and health. Is anyone here doing that?

I watch TV at night mainly around 3-4 AM till I fall asleep. Sometimes I also watch movies on my computer instead of the TV.
You have said absolutely right that if you watch movies or any other program on TV for a long time, then it can spoil your eyes.Because many people like to watch movies at night because they get time only at night I also often fall asleep watching TV at night.May be it will affect my health.

most people watch TV at night because that is when they have time to watch TV I am not excluded I also watch TV at night I get more entertaining when the place is quiet and calm and this is normally at night.

I have read that watching TV at night is bad for your eyes and health. Is anyone here doing that?

I watch TV at night mainly around 3-4 AM till I fall asleep. Sometimes I also watch movies on my computer instead of the TV.
I also watch tv at the night,I think best way to feel relax with depressions is to watch tv...this reduce tension

Watching TV at night is matter of choice, because some people choose watching TV at night do to their nature of their job, so watching TV at night is not bad.

I like to watch TVs at nights. That's the best time i feel at home watching it. By then all my daily activities have rounded up. Even if it has health implications, that can't hinder me from watching it. After that I'll go for regular check up, to see if its impacting negatively or not.

Watching TV at night is actually the best time for me to relax and watch without disturbance, after a cool bath with fresh food then I bounce on my bed and watch my favorite movie, sometimes I fall asleep after I've had a long day.
I do the same, although I know it is harmful to my eyesight, I keep a minimum distance of 3 meters. Even so, after eating and a good bath, you can't miss watching TV and enjoying a good program.

Watching Tv at night has affected my eyes negatively, I love watching tv always at night since I was young and it affect my eyes till the point that I can't watch a light screen clearly at night.

Its not adviceable to watch tv at night ,its best you go and take a rest and sleep instead of watching tv at night

I watch tv at night more frequently than i watch in the day time. I use my medicated glasses to watch it at nights in other prevent my naked eyes contacting with the light emitting from the tv.

Well some people believe it is not good to watch TV at midnight, but as for me I always watch movie at midnight because I go to work by the time. And at midnight I enjoy and understand the movie better because I am alone.

I enjoy movies at night, because of the silence and I can fully concentrate,most times some interesting movies are always shown at late hours, because it's resting time.

Watching movies at night is quite fun I watch movies at night if I can't sleep and I find no harm in it except the danger of straining your eyes more when they should be resting this can have an effect on you because at night everywhere is dark so all the light rays coming from the movie is targeted to your eyes and this is risky . The eye does alot of work during the day so it is designed to rest at night to avoid damages to your eye nerves . But even with this I still enjoy watching movies at night 😇 thats the only time I can concentrate the more and understand the movie better without distractions .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back