What's new

Watch the content you post to check for replies.

Oliver4smile

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jul 27, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Since I have joined this great forum, I have enjoyed every bit of it and it has been a great honor learning and earning here. However there is something I have noticed for some time now, there are some people who do not follow/watch their posts.

I think when someone post certain contents, he/she should at least watch it to know what replies people give. Imagine someone who posted about something that needs serious attention and then another member replies expecting your feedback but you didn't even check back to know what replies have been posted, how do you expect such person to feel after waiting for your feedback but didn't see. This forum I believe is not meant for earning only but for sharing ideas and for serious discussions.

Your thoughts about this post are welcome.

Some don't bother 'watching' the thread posted and although the topic may seem quite important to the readers but maybe not so much to the op who created it.
Except if the thread is so much interesting and all replies includes a new information that can serve you then you watch a topic for replies but if it is ordinary topic it is not important to watch a thread.

Truely you are correct must of the user only care about the earnings so when they see apost they don't even boder going through it they just comment

Truely you are correct must of the user only care about the earnings so when they see apost they don't even boder going through it they just comment
Exactly what I am saying and that is why you sometimes see off topic replies from some members. We need to go through replies before we post our own reply.

The truth about the matter is not everybody is going to read through the replies to influence their reply. Everybody is different and sometimes you just have to ignore those and focus on the beneficial ones.

same here ,that's what people are good at ,when you need them the most you will not find them ,seriously it is not a good attitude doing that ,no one knows tomorrow,maybe he/she might be in need of you anytime any moments.

I don't want to clutter my feed. People here are so unprofessional that quote random post and make random comments, which has nothing to do with the posted comment. A lot of members quote posts unnecessarily.

Absolutely, comments and replies are like feedbacks you can use to improve on the content you put out , although there might be people Trying to be negative ignore them and focus in the genuine people.

If you are active on the site, it is really difficult to keep up with the comments from your fellow writers. Many members, especially the newbies, will be quoting posts without context and it is not possible to get back to them and answer.

Well I can't say I really blame most of them, the watch option was created so one can easily monitor the threads they create and won't miss out on any new updates. There are certain times one might be busy and would not have the time to go through all the new updates.

True, most users are only concerned with their earnings, so when they notice a post, they don't bother to read it; instead, they simply remark.

Since I have joined this great forum, I have enjoyed every bit of it and it has been a great honor learning and earning here. However there is something I have noticed for some time now, there are some people who do not follow/watch their posts.

I think when someone post certain contents, he/she should at least watch it to know what replies people give. Imagine someone who posted about something that needs serious attention and then another member replies expecting your feedback but you didn't even check back to know what replies have been posted, how do you expect such person to feel after waiting for your feedback but didn't see. This forum I believe is not meant for earning only but for sharing ideas and for serious discussions.

That is true and sometimes I always ask people that posted about the end result of what they posted if it was successful or not ,most of them will not even bother to reply so in this case I wouldn't bother to check it out again.

ThSince I have joined this great forum, I have enjoyed every bit of it and it has been a great honor learning and earning here. However there is something I have noticed for some time now, there are some people who do not follow/watch their posts.

I think when someone post certain contents, he/she should at least watch it to know what replies people give. Imagine someone who posted about something that needs serious attention and then another member replies expecting your feedback but you didn't even check back to know what replies have been posted, how do you expect such person to feel after waiting for your feedback butcheck on my post to see didn't see. This forum I believe is not meant for earning only but for sharing ideas and for serious discussions.

That is very true,i personally do check on my post to see if there are new comment from forum members,and do the needful be responding appropriatelly to the comments.

Yes, it's inescapable, some creators do post thread without follow-up but atimes they many have delimitations which is beyond their control and I must commend those who take out their time to judiciously attend to any questions encountered.

You should know that's not everyone is aware of the features you mention in your post. Some people are not ready to explore the forum in order to discover all those hidden features. I personally don't like following or watch a thread. Because I like seeing the money I earn only on the notification.

always when I posted I checked before it looks good and everything is ok, but I have a problem that I don't know English very well (written) and I use google translate and translate erroneously ...

The ways to work on forums is basically watching for Replies of the members. It's a way to learn more from the more experienced members of the forum.

When it comes to Bizdustry forum, I always check my posts and post replies on my own posts and I also post replies on other's posts. I am quite active in here and I also enjoy posting on Bizdustry. Long Live Bizdustry!

That's very bad. I've came across this particular situation it seems like some people in here don't want others to benefit from them I think this the reason.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back