What's new

Warning about receiving DM on discord about winning Bitcoin

I've already said about it earlier here too just as you've remunerated again. It isn't possible to mine real cryptocurrency using a mobile device, unless you're doing tasks for some websites to generate traffic for them. Then they can decide given you some fraction of coins for your services so far.
Yes just like bizdustry is paying us to post and comment on this community ,yes that's just the way we can earn cryptocurrency about from buying it, all those things are cheap scamming strategy.

Yes just like bizdustry is paying us to post and comment on this community ,yes that's just the way we can earn cryptocurrency about from buying it, all those things are cheap scamming strategy.
That's exactly how you can earn using your mobile phone or desktop computer. Of not, their is nothing believing that a mobile phone can mine real coin which can be transfered to another user.

That's exactly how you can earn using your mobile phone or desktop computer. Of not, their is nothing believing that a mobile phone can mine real coin which can be transfered to another user.
There is another scamming strategy that they will blindfold you with fake mining, in this fake mining you will be able to mine up to $50 worth of bitcoins but when you want to withdraw, they asked to pay a certain amount of money has withdrawal fee.

Unfortunately, people will still fall for these scams, because they like free offers and points. It is important to check the legitimacy of a lot of sites and offers that just come in randomly.

I think this is another kind of trick to lure unsuspecting victim into their trap. This is the major reason why it's very important for anybody to read the review of the platform they are about to invest into so that they won't be scammed

Thanks for the info, seriously one has to be very careful,crypto scams are everywhere be it on discord or telegram or Whatsapp etc Stay away from ponzi as well.

There is another scamming strategy that they will blindfold you with fake mining, in this fake mining you will be able to mine up to $50 worth of bitcoins but when you want to withdraw, they asked to pay a certain amount of money has withdrawal fee.
That's very bad, their tricks is an outdated one, I'm simply not interested for such kind of tricks. That's why I don't like investing when the investment isn't recognized.

the easiest way to stay off this scam strategies is the fact that anything that appears to be too good or too easy for you to make money in cryptocurrency do away from them they are scams.

That's very bad, their tricks is an outdated one, I'm simply not interested for such kind of tricks. That's why I don't like investing when the investment isn't recognized.
Well you might consider it to be outdated but you can come to find out that a lot of people have fallen for this trick .I know it is always greediness that always make us to lose in this our internet system.

Most times it's not just about being greedy, there are some who might be new to these online things and how it works, so they might end up becoming a victim. Some people are just very trusting.
Yeah , I understand this. For those ones one may not really blame them for falling prey to the deceit but they will surely learn from the encounter

Yeah , I understand this. For those ones one may not really blame them for falling prey to the deceit but they will surely learn from the encounter
Yes you are right, you can't actually blame such persons who find themselves in these category, but when they decide to go into it again even after their first experience, then what ever happens, they would be the ones to blame

Yes you are right, you can't actually blame such persons who find themselves in these category, but when they decide to go into it again even after their first experience, then what ever happens, they would be the ones to blame
That's the truth the first time, people are not to be blamed because you will definitely have to make mistakes to be able to get better and you'll discover that the next time they'll be trading or investing they'll be very careful because of the past experience

Well you might consider it to be outdated but you can come to find out that a lot of people have fallen for this trick .I know it is always greediness that always make us to lose in this our internet system.
At times it's greed at times too it isn't greed, it's simply ignorance. Not everyone is familiar with such kind of tricks some new comers can just fall.

At times it's greed at times too it isn't greed, it's simply ignorance. Not everyone is familiar with such kind of tricks some new comers can just fall.
90% of the time I believe it is always greed because a lot of people will be blindfolded by the huge amount of money they will be making and this will make them not to think of the consequences.

These type of platforms are usually going to be scams. They send you those links to get something out of you like maybe pay something in real cryptocurrency to get your price and all that nonsense.

Thanks for the information. It's timely and handy. Forums are meant for so many things. To enlighten each other , warn one another from falling victim of scams and above all sharing money making legitimate sites. The information shared would be taken seriously and wouldn't be taken with levity.

We really need to be careful of how we deal with such type of engagements we see online. This is a platform you never registered on before, now telling you have won certain amount of Bitcoin? Simple fraud

Much thanks to you for sharing this experience about a DM on the prize of winning Bitcoin. In the online world the tricksters can openly do their thing on the grounds that there is no guideline. You can make your site today and use it to trick individuals tomorrow. On the following day you can erase your site.

90% of the time I believe it is always greed because a lot of people will be blindfolded by the huge amount of money they will be making and this will make them not to think of the consequences.
Yes, greed have really done us more harm than good. That's why we shouldn't enter into investment and bring greedy after reaching our targeted earning.

Some people are even more worse than us, you will see an investment that promise to give you 200% of of what you invested within a period of 1 hour you will not even think ,you just invest money into it .is bad.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back