What's new

Warning about receiving DM on discord about winning Bitcoin

I can relate a lot of these things my friend. My mail is full of these kind of offers but I know very well that they are scams so I don't pay them any mind.

This is good information that could prove useful to someone later on, tgiß is more and more reasons why one should always do his research prior to any too good to be true online opportunities

This is actually certainly not especially to just discord it is actually regular in lots of systems particularly telegram, this networks harbors a lot of individuals that are actually looking for methods to create cash.

Thank you so much for this enlightening thread. A lot of people are now looking to get into Bitcoin and might very easily fall to such very cheap scams .

Thank you for letting the community aware of this.
Most scammers now uses social media to track their prays so we must be conscious of who we communicate with

I do not use dscord therefore I do not have to handle this issue but I have heard of lot of scam operations occuring on discord and telegram. A lot of people are offerred free bitcoin if they send transaction cost, and they end up getting scammed.

Thanks for the update ,I think we all need to be more careful about investing into any advert been displayed promoting cryptocurrency platform and others ,so we don't get scammed at the end of the day

I don't even know what discord is all about in fact this is the first time that I'm hearing about discord. This has pricked my interest in discord and I will be careful of scammers there.

All these scamming strategy will not work on me because I have things I look for when I agreed to an offer . I always try as much as possible to be careful about things that are too good to be true.
I cannot be blindfolded to a point of losing money when people try to convince me on things like this.

A word of warning. I received a couple DMs on Discord recently, with a message stating I had won 0.15btc (bitcoin) for being a member of a bitcoin discord server, which equals out to $8,000+. They included a promo code and a site for how to enter. I knew it was a scam right away, but wanted to share the details to everyone here. If you receive a message like this, ignore it, block the person that sent, and report it to Discord if you can.

The site they pointed to in the DM was called cryptopye. I checked the site details and it looks to have been created just last month, so that's another sign right there. I won't link to it, as I don't want people to actually access the site, as it's probably got problems of its own.

Anyway, I just wanted to warn you all. Because I think it was a mass DM kind of thing, so many people who use Discord may have gotten the same exact message.
I have one rule, never click on any link or picture or anything you don't trust on discord. Those guys are so smart. I have a lot of whitelist project in my discord, I would be pissed off if it gets hacked

It's so sad that scammers are everywhere and even use these trusted social media platforms to commit these scams as well. Discord has come to be reckoned with by a lot of users; we just need to be extra careful as well.

It's so sad that scammers are everywhere and even use these trusted social media platforms to commit these scams as well. Discord has come to be reckoned with by a lot of users; we just need to be extra careful as well.
Discord is one of the platforms mostly used by cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts. So having a lot of scammers on the platform is not a new thing because scam is all over the internet.

Still yet I didn't install discord in my phone, by the by your scam alert warning really useful for discord users,these type of scams not new in social media platforms and not the last one, so beware of our self, just ignore and don't click those harmful links stay safe.

Still yet I didn't install discord in my phone, by the by your scam alert warning really useful for discord users,these type of scams not new in social media platforms and not the last one, so beware of our self, just ignore and don't click those harmful links stay safe.
Probably, is the rate of scam on discord and other social media platforms recently is alarming. scammers are devising new strategies in which they will use to scam people of their hard-earned money. It is even better you don't click any link from random people.

Things like this are not always trusted. It is not easy for people to just win bitcoins like that without doing anything tangible to earn it. We just have to be very careful when things are too good to be true especially when it involves crypto-currency.

You have to be very careful, we have a lot of scammers if you are not careful you might fall for them especially on this investment platforms that's where they scam people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back