What's new

Walk and Earn Reward

merry Christmas
Honestly, I don't know exactly how long it took me to raise the money. I'm not a very sporty person ? , one day I take 2,000 steps, another day 5,000 ... but it took me 2 or 3 weeks until I could ask for payment.
What I forgot to mention, the payment came quite quickly, about 24 hours.

That's a lot of walking everyday! I can't even manage to get a thousand steps going to and from work. This would surely be easy if you have a regular walking exercise which could be daily or twice a day. But believe me, I won't make it to 5000 steps a day.

I'm not really interested in such an app because I would rather just install a step counter or something like that to count my steps because, generally, they are more user-friendly and work better.

I don't use an iOS device, therefore, this will be of no use for me. However, I have used an app called Sweatcoin where you were paid coins for walking. The coins could then be used as discount coupons to buy fashion or luxury items. After using it for many months, I found it to be useless because even after applying a discount the products still cost a lot of money. They also said coins will be converted to crypto assets but I did not see it happen.

I don't use an iOS device, therefore, this will be of no use for me. However, I have used an app called Sweatcoin where you were paid coins for walking. The coins could then be used as discount coupons to buy fashion or luxury items. After using it for many months, I found it to be useless because even after applying a discount the products still cost a lot of money. They also said coins will be converted to crypto assets but I did not see it happen.

I have also been making use of the application Sweatcoin too but it's not been for a long time. I have about 1200 Sweat coin now. If what you have just pointed out is true, it means that I have been wasting my time.

Anyways, I'm not bothered because I never started using it to make money from it. It's just to keep count of my daily steps.

I have also been making use of the application Sweatcoin too but it's not been for a long time. I have about 1200 Sweat coin now. If what you have just pointed out is true, it means that I have been wasting my time.

Anyways, I'm not bothered because I never started using it to make money from it. It's just to keep count of my daily steps.
Indeed, there are many applications to make money walking as we discussed in another thread, I have tried Sweatcoin, Stepn and Weward, the best thing about these applications is that you earn money just by walking, and the fact of not being aware of the money you have generated by your steps is the best way to use them, so you will simply focus on walking and while you are generating some money that never hurts.

Even though I used sweatcoins to make money, I was mainly using it for counting my daily steps (for burning calories, of course). However, the app was always working in the background and draining the battery, therefore, I stopped using it. Furthermore, I also did not find any ways to use my accumulated sweatcoins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back