Mr. I am on Vacation, Guy.
100 Posts Club
Apr 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
ward.png

What is Walk and Earn Reward?
Walk and Earn Reward is an application that counts your steps taken in a day. If you are a sportsman and you like to exercise, why not earn some money? :)
Unfortunately, the application is only available on iOS and can be downloaded from the App Store.
No internet connection required, the application runs in the background.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH Walk and Earn Reward?
? For 100 steps you receive 1 coin.
? Every 15 minutes if you view an advertisement you receive 5 coins.
? Every hour you receive a coupon that offers you between 1 and 5 coins (and here you must see an advertisement before).
? 50 coins for each referral.
❕ *Ads are a maximum of 30 seconds.
❗ *A maximum of 10,000 steps per day are counted.
❗You can also get a maximum of 10,000 coins per week.

Once you have reached the required number of coins, change them into coupons.
100 coins = $ 1 coupon (can only be accessed once)
200 coins = $ 2 coupon
300 coins = $ 3 coupon
500 coins = $ 5 coupon
700 coins = $ 7 coupon
1000 coins = $ 10 coupon

‼️The value of the coupons is only the maximum amount you can receive.
For example, for a $ 2 coupon you receive a random value depending on luck (personally I received $ 0.07 and $ 0.12, but there may be another amount).

? $ 1 withdrawal minimum via Paypal.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?
1. Access the App Store.
2. Download the application.
3. Register. If you want you can use my referral code: k8pcDv
4. Go for a walk or run! :)

Here is my payment proof:
walk.png

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
What an easy way to earn passive income . I wish it is available in Android

View attachment 926

Walk and Earn Reward is an application that counts your steps taken in a day. If you are a sportsman and you like to exercise, why not earn some money? :)
Unfortunately, the application is only available on iOS and can be downloaded from the App Store.

? Every hour you receive a coupon that offers you between 1 and 5 coins (and here you must see an advertisement before).

200 coins = $ 2 coupon
300 coins = $ 3 coupon
500 coins = $ 5 coupon
700 coins = $ 7 coupon
1000 coins = $ 10 coupon

For example, for a $ 2 coupon you receive a random value depending on luck (personally I received $ 0.07 and $ 0.12, but there may be another amount).

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?
1. Access the App Store.

View attachment 927
Interesting app?. I think we can lose weight while earning free coins. But unfortunately this app is available just for iOS users.

great review! please can you add about the rate of earning! it's low or high
in other sense, how long did you take in order to make 1$?

great review! please can you add about the rate of earning! it's low or high
in other sense, how long did you take in order to make 1$?

Honestly, I don't know exactly how long it took me to raise the money. I'm not a very sporty person ? , one day I take 2,000 steps, another day 5,000 ... but it took me 2 or 3 weeks until I could ask for payment.
What I forgot to mention, the payment came quite quickly, about 24 hours.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
Very good information, I walk a lot two or three times a week, I'm going to download it, I hope functions in Android, to use it in the background, the gain is not much, but it is something

It seems like a very interesting app and it's nice to see a payment proof also. Unfortunately, even though I walk a lot everyday I am using Android so can't use the app. Maybe they will launch an android version in the future

View attachment 926

200 coins = $ 2 coupon
300 coins = $ 3 coupon
500 coins = $ 5 coupon
700 coins = $ 7 coupon
1000 coins = $ 10 coupon

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?
1. Access the App Store.

View attachment 927
I read this post and see proof of your payment. But disappointed with the fact that this application only supports IOS. Will the application developer update for android?

Honestly, I don't know exactly how long it took me to raise the money. I'm not a very sporty person ? , one day I take 2,000 steps, another day 5,000 ... but it took me 2 or 3 weeks until I could ask for payment.
No issue about this matter. At least you got reward for your work,it's best thing. Secondly , it's good for health as well

I hope the admin of this app will make it available for Android also in the future, it's really good app to try.

I hope the admin of this app will make it available for Android also in the future, it's really good app to try.
Yes, but I like this because it's an healthy app ? and people who don't like to do exercise or hesitate to walk ,I think this app ll motivate such people

Yes, but I like this because it's an healthy app ? and people who don't like to do exercise or hesitate to walk ,I think this app ll motivate such people
of course, it will be really special for me because daily I ran for 50 minutes outside to keep my body perfect **

This is a really nice app. Keeping fit and getting rewarded at the same time. I hope it gets an android version soon.

This is a really nice app. Keeping fit and getting rewarded at the same time. I hope it gets an android version soon.
Yes hope so but mostly such types of fitness apps just available for iOS devices.don't know why. But I wish they also introduce Android version

Yes hope so but mostly such types of fitness apps just available for iOS devices.don't know why. But I wish they also introduce Android version
There are several alternatives on android but I am yet to see any that gives room to earn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back