What's new

Vlogging or blogging?

Select one

• Vlogging

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Blogging

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm all about vlogging! I love how it lets me show my personality and connect with my audience in a more direct way. Plus, editing videos is just so much fun! How about you?

I'm all about vlogging! I love how it lets me show my personality and connect with my audience in a more direct way. Plus, editing videos is just so much fun! How about you?
I also like Vlogging more, the fact of creating a community through your videos is just fantastic and motivating.

I also like Vlogging more, the fact of creating a community through your videos is just fantastic and motivating.
It needs a deep knowledge of the mechanisms of video recording. For example, for half of computers, OBS does not work. So you need monosnap extension for record your screen. Monosnap does not provide camera adding so you need open a tab where you use screen recorder of camera and then you use pop out video extension so then your face is recorded during video. For the video encodation you need to know about AVI or MP4 or MWEB encoding and which works with your case. All these tricks need a full article and cannot labelled here in few words.

I've got nothing against vlogging and power to those who can do it, but it's not for me. I don't like being on video, generally speaking, except to make some drumming videos, but ones just with music, not some instructional speaking.

Note: I did like to make fun Hollywood "pretend movies" a long time ago on a home recorder.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back