VISA Completes it's first crypto transaction on ETH

marteebee

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Mar 23, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Visa has announced today that it will allow the use of the USD Coin cryptocurrency to settle transactions on its payments network, per Reuters. In a trial conducted earlier this month, Crypto.com sent a USDC transaction to Visa's Ethereum address at crypto custody service Anchorage.

Per today's announcement, Visa's use of the Ethereum blockchain removes the need to convert digital coins into traditional money before the transaction can take place—removing pre-existing complexities for businesses.

Decrypt - https://decrypt.co/63170/visa-completes-first-cryptocurrency-transaction-on-ethereum

Interesting move to see VISA taking up a little bit of interest in crypto. I have to admit, after seeing Tesla join the bandwagon alongside PayPal, Mellon and so on I was wondering who else would join in the fun. Wasn't expecting a massive payment processor like VISA to join so soon but equally I probably should have expected such a move! Great to see companies getting on board.

What do you think about this move? Is it a positive one for crypto?

This is really a huge news for crypto currency exchange Business as more people all over the world who have been doubting the legitimacy of Bitcoin will now have a rethink and know that this business has come to stay and know government can use it's policies to stop it

Thia is very good if more companies continues to support the use of bitcoin ,other individuals would be infulenced also into it and key more into the importance of bitcoin

Decrypt - https://decrypt.co/63170/visa-completes-first-cryptocurrency-transaction-on-ethereum

Interesting move to see VISA taking up a little bit of interest in crypto. I have to admit, after seeing Tesla join the bandwagon alongside PayPal, Mellon and so on I was wondering who else would join in the fun. Wasn't expecting a massive payment processor like VISA to join so soon but equally I probably should have expected such a move! Great to see companies getting on board.

Am hearing of it for the first time, which one is visa again? Is it a person name or the normal visa use in traveling all over the world?

The interest that VISA has taken into cryptocurrency is a great asset and will prove tremendous growth within the cryptocurrency world. I think that more people will have more confidence within cryptocurrency and this will result in more investments.

This is very gradual process and improvement because companies are beginning too see the future and whats the future holds at the moment, my fear is the governmental rules that could crush it in an instance...

This is a good news for those who have invested in Ethereum. It would surely make the ETH value rise during this period. Soon, others may follow VISA.

this is really a wonderful and appreciating news to the promotion of crypto if other companies will continue to support then their is possibility of business success.

this is a very good news to the cryptocurrency world and I know that very soon cryptocurrency will recover generally and it will pump beyond everyone's imagination.

But why ETH first. Anyways its a good approach and i believe more companies will get used to it very soon and even individual will benefit from it.

Well, I think it was only right for them to join the train, seeing as they already have the platform the only thing needed was to adapt and improve the tech, I see them making a lot of profit from this.

Visa has already partnered with lot of crypto exchange platforms and wallets to easy card payment. For example, you can get crypto powered Visa card from Bitpay.

Wow! This is a great move for we crytocurrency lovers. Visa joining crytocurrency market is nice move. Even Tesla and Amazon has tried the same.

We have added another whales in the cryptocurrency market and visa will make a great impact on the cryptocurrency space. It will be great if the service is available globally.

We have added another whales in the cryptocurrency market and visa will make a great impact on the cryptocurrency space. It will be great if the service is available globally.
The visa is indeed a whale in the cryptocurrency space .if we consider the number of users globally, providing such services will attract lots of users to the cryptocurrency space and it will cause a significant spike.

The visa is indeed a whale in the cryptocurrency space .if we consider the number of users globally, providing such services will attract lots of users to the cryptocurrency space and it will cause a significant spike.
The visa involvement in cryptocurrency would cause a remarkable spike in the price of cryptocurrencies because of the teeming population using visa all over the world. It's indeed a good news around cryptocurrency .

This is a good development, I believe one day bitcoins will be generally accepted all around the world by the world's government, because things are evolving and we are in the digital age already.

This is amazing to see; a major company adopting cryptocurrency as a means of payment. This would make the valuation of digital currencies increase and the trust of people to use them as well.

The visa involvement in cryptocurrency would cause a remarkable spike in the price of cryptocurrencies because of the teeming population using visa all over the world. It's indeed a good news around cryptocurrency .
The visa is undoubtedly a whale If it eventually foray into the cryptocurrency space. We need more holders in the cryptocurrency to boost the market. The bulls will definitely pull the market up.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back