What's new

FTX is set to begin selling $744 million of assets to pay back creditors of the failed crypto exchange

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This is great news for those who were scammed by this Sam Bankman-Fried guy, as you may be able to get your money back. Check out the article below if you were one of the creditors of this.

Now if only other scams like this are caught and sorted like this.

It was about time to start recovering all the money lost with FTX, I didn't lose money, but I do know people close to me who did, I hope this clears things up a bit and those assets are sold to pay creditors.

It was about time to start recovering all the money lost with FTX, I didn't lose money, but I do know people close to me who did, I hope this clears things up a bit and those assets are sold to pay creditors.
I have lost more than 1500 $ loser assets in FTX before leaving the forex trading after it affects most of my earning and assets, I am back some days ago with another broker company etoro but do not invest so much like before.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back