maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello Alexander,
I have been on the forum for a while and I would have been active more than I'm as at now.

I'm an undergraduate with limited hours to comment here, although I do have free period but with restrictions on my normal account I wouldn't be able to optimize my time online.

How do I subscribe for the VIP plan?

Can I subscribe for the 1yr plan?

will it allow me pay 20,000 biznote monthly?
Can I pay the first month enrollment fee with bitcoin to get the VIP access.

I await your swift response.

Thanks

No need to send multiple private messages, in addition to posting a public thread regarding this.

If you go to either the Bizdustry Shop, or the User Accounts Upgrades, the prices listed there, are what we charge for the length of time.

The year plan is discounted, due to the high costs that the 1 month plan costs. I doubt you would want to pay the year amount, based off of the single month purchase; and neither would I. :)

Would have to talk to @Alexander about this, but if you want to purchase the year plan with either real cash, crypto or BizNotes, I am betting we would be able to setup a donation plan to cover the cost of the year plan, based on an agreed must pay in full by a certain date agreement.

If that couldn't be initially setup, purchasing the initial 1 month plan, might help with getting the required amount in BizNotes, for a longer plan (potentially talking about the 6 months plan, if active enough to make the required topics and replies from posting, to get it). Then again, there is always the option to do a marketplace exchange, where someone could donate towards you in biznotes (or the USD costs), so that you could get the year plan.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back