5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.0175USD
Biznotes
VIP Premium - 4 Years: Platinum
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
Regarding the ability to earn via the last update (click to read). Those who have the Standard VIP or Premium Individual VIP will still be able to withdraw through official means. The updates to our VIP Groups will be as follows, come February 5th, 2022.

Updates to take effect on February 5th

Standard VIP Update

• Officially becoming an option in the User Upgrades Page
  • Price Increase to $20 USD, to cover costs of Adfree viewing and continued ability to earn from posting.
  • Max earnings per day, as defined by the max per 24 hour rolling feature. (50-60 replies in the past 24 hours)
  • Topic Earnings will be not included.
  • Users who seek this VIP Update, will come out ahead, at a minimum of $10 OR MORE PER MONTH, if max daily posting is used to it's full capabilities.
  • Can Officially Withdraw Post Earnings.
Marketplace User Group Update
Can no longer post topics in the BizNotes Exchanges Section of the Marketplace. If ability is wanted, upgrade to Premium Individual VIP.

Premium Individual VIP Update
  • Monthly Price Increase to $60 USD on February 5th.
  • Retains ability to post in ALL sections of the Marketplace, including the BizNotes Exchange Section.
  • Topic Earning at $0.05 Per Topic, with a max of 10 per day.
  • Reply Earnings remain the same as regular members, but includes the ability to withdraw like the Standard VIP.
  • Can Officially Withdraw Posting Earnings
  • Can use the BizNotes Exchanges to include your own individual fees to cover the costs of other users wanting to get money through you.
    • This means that you can earn on top of what users send to you, if you implement a fee system.
You can purchase the above upgrades at: https://bizdustry.com/account/upgrades

Last edited:
I must confess, the write up is not written in a comprehensive manner. You should do some editing for easy perusal. If I choose to subscribe for VIP, how many threads and comments can I post in a day.

As I said. 50-60 replies a day. And that is entirely up you on if you can post that many times in a 24 hour period. And currently, you can still post as many topics or replies as you want, but topics are still in moderation queue as we have had it for the past year. The only difference between what you can do now, and what the update states, is that if you upgrade, you won't be affected by the listed last date of withdrawing by the regular userbase. And that the full VIP membership update (the premium one), you will not be affected by having to wait on posting topics.

And honestly, it's not hard to forget the daily post max on my side, because I am explaining it on a near daily basis to new users who refuse to read their welcome PM, that has all the pertinent information linked to and given to them. So I understand if you don't remember what the daily max is.

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP - PERSONAL MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
$20.00
PER MONTH
Means price will be 40 $ per month as you mention upgrade increase 20 $ or this is the final price?

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP - PERSONAL MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
$20.00
PER MONTH
Means price will be 40 $ per month as you mention upgrade increase 20 $ or this is the final price?
Premium Membership - Personal Monthly, otherwise known as Premium Individual VIP. Yes, it will be a $40 USD Increase per month.

If you go after the subscription before the update in price, you will keep the lower price until cancelled.

As I said. 50-60 replies a day. And that is entirely up you on if you can post that many times in a 24 hour period. And currently, you can still post as many topics or replies as you want, but topics are still in moderation queue as we have had it for the past year. The only difference between what you can do now, and what the update states, is that if you upgrade, you won't be affected by the listed last date of withdrawing by the regular userbase. And that the full VIP membership update (the premium one), you will not be affected by having to wait on posting topics.

@Joshua Farrell - You wrote, "The only difference between what you can do now, and what the update states, is that if you upgrade, you won't be affected by the listed last date of withdrawing by the regular userbase."

What does that mean? What is the "listed last date of withdrawing by the regular userbase"? Does that mean that members who purchase an upgrade would not need to wait to receive payments from Bizdustry? Can you please explain? Thanks! :)

@Joshua Farrell - You wrote, "The only difference between what you can do now, and what the update states, is that if you upgrade, you won't be affected by the listed last date of withdrawing by the regular userbase."

What does that mean? What is the "listed last date of withdrawing by the regular userbase"? Does that mean that members who purchase an upgrade would not need to wait to receive payments from Bizdustry? Can you please explain? Thanks! :)
Did you read the last announcement that was made, that I linked to in the opening post on the very first line?

Did you read the last announcement that was made, that I linked to in the opening post on the very first line?

Oh! I am not sure how I was not able to read that. It is really sad to read that paid to post is ending on Bizdustry.

You also wrote,

"Topic Earning at $0.05 Per Topic, with a max of 10-15 potentially a day. Current default is 10 topics max per day."

AND

"Reply Earnings remain the same as regular members, but includes the ability to withdraw like the Standard VIP."

I just need to get one more thing clarified, if I purchase the Premium membership, I would be able to earn even after 5th February, right?

If this is the case, then I would like to know that why the price has increased to $60? If we post $0.05 worth of (15 threads) per day and post 60 replies on Bizdustry, then according to my calculations, a person holding a premium membership would earn around $58.

0.05 X 15 = $0.75 X 30 days = 22.5

and $0.02 worth of replies per day X 60 = 1.2 X 30 days = $36

$22.5 + $36 = $58.5 per month.

Last edited:
Oh! I am not sure how I was not able to read that. It is really sad to read that paid to post is ending on Bizdustry.

You also wrote,

"Topic Earning at $0.05 Per Topic, with a max of 10-15 potentially a day. Current default is 10 topics max per day."

AND

"Reply Earnings remain the same as regular members, but includes the ability to withdraw like the Standard VIP."

I just need to get one more thing clarified, if I purchase the Premium membership, I would be able to earn even after 5th February, right?

If this is the case, then I would like to know that why the price has increased to $60? If we post $0.05 worth of (15 threads) per day and post 60 replies on Bizdustry, then according to my calculations, a person holding a premium membership would earn around $58.

Your calculations show that there is no point in spending to purchase the VIP membership in this case as this would then mean that you are paying to earn back the same amount, thereby nullifying the benefit of the membership.

You also wrote,

AND

And this is wholely dependent on the fact that you are using the updated price for the Premium. As I mentioned, if you were to go after the standard VIP option after it has been included as an automatic purchase option, you would be getting back more than what you pay for it. And aside from that, I did mention earlier, that if you were to go after the current Premium VIP option now as a subscription, you will be locked into the current price, and not the updated price. This would mean that you would be getting $38.5 after expenses.

Once the last withdraw request date is passed (5th of February), you will need to be upgraded to the Standard VIP at minimum, to be able to continue to get the option to withdraw from the forum. Once that date has been reached and withdraw requests have been sent out, the only people that can see the function to withdraw, will be VIP ONLY (doesn't matter if it is Standard or Premium VIP).

To help encourage getting either VIP options, we are offering from now till the 12th of February, a 50% discount code to upgrade. This can be applied to the purchase, before being required to pay, when purchasing the membership upgrade.

To give a hint on the prices when the discount is applied, the Standard VIP Single Month/Monthly Price, goes from $20 USD down to $10 USD. The Premium VIP goes from $60, to $30 USD.

The discount code is: 50-Percent-First-Purchase-Discount

For those who do not know where the upgrade page is found, it is located by going to your user account edit page, and visiting the Account Upgrades item in the sidebar. The page can be found directly at: https://bizdustry.com/account/upgrades

@Joshua Farrell
Ok. But I wanted to ask: By upgrading my account for $ 4 / month, how many points (BizNotes) would I earn for each of my single replies, to threads?
Thank you and greetings, Alessandro
You mean to the Marketplace Access Upgrade? That is separate from the VIP. The Marketplace Upgrade is a function in itself, that is added to the Premium VIP Account Benefits, as part of the Premium Package.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back