What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

UseTitan - Review CPA GPT White-Label Script

UseTitan - CPA GPT (Cost Per Action, Get Paid To) White-Label Script

Review by Alexander from Bizdustry.com

What Is UseTitan.com?

Before we dig into this UseTitan Review, we first need to understand what UseTitan is, for those who have never heard of the service before today. UseTitan.com is a platform offering tools and resources for web development, including components and UI kits designed to improve website design and functionality. Some of the services that UseTitan offers, according to their Products Page include GPT(Get Paid To) and PTC (Paid To Click) scripts.

Did I forget to mention that, the company further offer the ability to create your own affiliate or investment website? That’s right! If you’re looking to create a profitable venture that allows members to exchange money and crypto through a investment platform, the UseTitan script is definitely for you!

The company have been operating since the year of 2013 and claim to have over 1500 happy customers. This enables website owners like you and I to easily start a website similar to SwagBucks without having to have any coding or technical knowledge. How good is that?

First Impressions, compared with the older version (8 out of 10):

Upon visiting UseTitan.com for the first time since they launched their 2.0 model, I have to say my first impressions of UseTitan are really positive. The photo that is on the left hand side, conveys what UseTitan 2.0 looks like. Whilst the photo on the right shows what their former website/ script looked it in 2019. What a great improvement. First impressions for ANY potential customer is the key to increasing sales and I believe UseTitan has done just that. And it's not just their design/theme improvement which I will touch on upon later in this article, I really LOVE how UseTitan have integrated the text to type animation, it's really great and modern to see!

1706267590532.png 1706267806795.png

Products: (8/10)

Now, for this part of the UseTitan.com review, let's move onto the products that UseTitan offers to it's customers. Their products page can be found by clicking here, but I have also included screenshots of the needful below.

While some the second two may be a bit pricy, especially to those who are starting up and don't know whether they will have enough demand to generate profit that will cover the initial fee and monthly rental. The company however does offer a Trial version which is listed at 50USD$ below. This includes 14 Offerwalls and 6 Affiliate Networks. And, do you want to know the best part? You can upgrade at any time.

So, I would suggest opting for the Trial Version to start with to see whether or not the script is for you and you have enough demand to warrant paying for the Year License or even Lifetime. To note, if you plan on using UseTitan for a long time (3 years+) you would save a huge amount of money by opting for the Lifetime model which then comes with a lower monthly subscription. So definitely something worth looking into!

The pricing structures are really competitive comparing them to UseTitan's competitors, and choosing the right one for you really depends on your individual circumstances and long terms goal of the website you are planning to start with UseTitan.

1706269138225.png

Site Structure & Design Quality -9/10
Honestly? I cannot really fault UseTitan's Site Structure or Design Quality. The only part that I would recommend to the website developers to improve upon would be the social links located in the "footer" on their website. Usually this can easily be modified by altering the "URL" aspect for each logo image.
1706269830747.png

Currently, when you click on either Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or even Insta it just brings you back to UseTitan so perhaps this is something they have missed. It would also be great if they could add a link to the Header called "Review Us" as seen in the screenshot below. According to Trustpilot, UseTitan have a profile registered and claimed, but not that many reviews.

By gaining more reviews on Trustpilot they can rank higher of their listed categories, potentially getting ahead in the race with their competitors, as potential buyers will see the company is rated higher than their competitor. https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/usetitan.com
1706269971151.png
Now, there is also nothing stopping UseTitan from having a "Review Us" page that links to entire new page in its entirety with a "Snippet" of Trustpilot Reviews, or even reviews to what current buyers say about UseTitan. And if the company is struggling for feedback they could offer 10% or a percentage discount of their next monthly subscription for leaving their honest opinion about UseTitan.

Support Services: (10/10)

Being a UseTitan customer myself and using UseTitan for our Offerwall Script at Bizdustry, I can assure that their customer service is one of the best out there. Not only can you chat via Skype or Facebook, but you can also reach out via email and can expect a response usually within 1 business working day from the owner of the script; Alex.
1706270572932.png

And if he can't resolve the issue for you, a support ticket will be opened for the technical development team to have a go in fixing whatever issue you may be facing. So really, on this part of the UseTitan Review I cannot fault the customer service that they offer.

Spelling, Grammar & Professionalism: (10/10)
While there are no issues with Spelling or Grammar that I can visible see on UseTitan, one thing that I would really like to see UseTitan implement would be a Frequently Asked Questions page. This could include questions about:

how long it takes for support to reply
what payment methods are available for buying the script
what countries the service is available in.
and any other questions that could be "Frequently Asked"

Adding Frequently Asked Questions or even an Knowledgebase to UseTitan could save a lot of time answering support tickets or support queries that weren't needed to be raised in the first place, as the information would save a lot of the staff's time answering questions that already have been answered elsewhere.

Thing you liked best about the website: Ease of access creating a GPT/PTC website without having any knowledge of CSS/HTML and/or coding languages.
Thing you liked least about the website: Small improvements to the theme, and most importantly adding a Review Us or "testimonials" page where customers can leave feedback. Maybe encouraging them to leave feedback at Trustpilot at the checkout page too after confirmation of payment.

Overall Mark: (90/100)
Honestly, a massive improvement from when UseTitan first started in the year of 2013. With a really modern website design and a competitive pricing structure, I am confident that UseTitan will remain the best GPT/PTC scripts out there on the market.​

Last edited:
I have never heard of this service but in the past I found a service that provided GPT, PTC, and even mining script for just $120 with lifetime membership. I do not remember the name of the website, though. By the way, how long can we continue using the trial version? Is it one time free? I have plans to include GPT services on one of my forums and I will check this out.

This website introduces also the Titan GPT PTC license. However, I do not know if you could only order PTC or GPT licenses. Some people focus on earning only from offerwalls and do not like income from PTC ads. Others want the reverse situation. Like a PTC site is focusing on more advertising platforms to earn from PTC clicks. A survey website focuses on sites that offer offerwall.

I also liked this service because it is practical. Also, for me, the new design is 10 out of 10, not just 8. They really did a great service, but I'm only concerned about the small number of plans to buy. Do you have any info if they will be adding more plans? Because now there is a very big difference between the maximum and even the average plan, I want at least two more plans that will be smaller in cost than the largest but larger than the average

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back