Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is my first payment.
I have been in this wonderful industry since November 1, I am not all day or every day, I enter the page intermittently motivated by other obligations, I am grateful to the staff of this Forum, especially with @Alexander, attentive , helpful, prompt to respond and guide me. I have learned in this short time from the members, from their knowledge and I hope to continue nurturing myself, thank you all very much.

Attachments

• pago recib.png
    pago recib.png
    29 KB · Views: 14
We are happy for you, you deserve it! keep up the great work :D
I have been in this wonderful industry since November 1, I am not all day or every day, I enter the page intermittently motivated by other obligations, I am grateful to the staff of this Forum, especially with @Alexander, attentive , helpful, prompt to respond and guide me. I have learned in this short time from the members, from their knowledge and I hope to continue nurturing myself, thank you all very much.

Congratulation on your cashout as you truly deserve it. This brings lots of credibility on the system payout and much assurance for members.

That's cool? congrats. I joined at 2 November and got 18$ today❤️
Just need to be active and post informative posts which help other members. We have to make this forum successful .Wish you best of luck for your future posts.

That's cool? congrats. I joined at 2 November and got 18$ today❤️
Just need to be active and post informative posts which help other members. We have to make this forum successful .Wish you best of luck for your future posts.
Yes, I feel happy and satisfied with this activity, I will look for a way to have more time, to learn and guide others

that's great for us to hear those words from one of our members.

congratulation and wish you more fun time with us**

you deserve it. I'm happy for you. to as many payments as possible :) happy earning!

That's awesome! Congratulations!

After several months since my first payment, I'm still getting paid on Bizdustry with total satisfaction!!!! I hope this platform continues to be as good as it has been for many years to come.

Attachments

• mejor.png
    mejor.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 2
After several months since my first payment, I'm still getting paid on Bizdustry with total satisfaction!!!! I hope this platform continues to be as good as it has been for many years to come.
Congratulations. That is a very positive testimony about the credibility and how reliable this platform called bizdustry is. I also hope they keep the tempo up and make it even better in the coming months too

Congratulations. That is a very positive testimony about the credibility and how reliable this platform called bizdustry is. I also hope they keep the tempo up and make it even better in the coming months too
Thank you, since I started at Bizdustry I have kept up to now, and I hope to continue giving my best for the site. It's the best I've gotten online in every aspect. I really love it!

Congratulations on receiving your first payment from Bizdustry and I can tell you that this is the first of many great payments that you will receive on this wonderful platform.

Congratulations on receiving your first payment from Bizdustry and I can tell you that this is the first of many great payments that you will receive on this wonderful platform.
You have taken me back in time @Ralphjoe, I had forgotten about this post, in fact it is the first payment receipt of the many I have received to this day, and I hope to continue to receive

I must say I am so happy to see this.
I have seen other people who have also benefited from it too.
My friend just got his pay two days ago
He motivated me to get involved in this

I must say I am so happy to see this.
I have seen other people who have also benefited from it too.
My friend just got his pay two days ago
He motivated me to get involved in this
welcome here; actually, we're one of the best online forums. Try to read our rules and follow them
Good luck

This is wonderful, I am really excited for you. Indeed bizdustry was my first paid to post forum I ever joined, I was actually scared of it at first and I didn't take it seriously for some months after I joined untill recently and I must say biggest regret is not taking it seriously on time. In terms of payment and customer care, they have been going great, though recently I noticed a delay in payment.

This is wonderful, I am really excited for you. Indeed bizdustry was my first paid to post forum I ever joined, I was actually scared of it at first and I didn't take it seriously for some months after I joined untill recently and I must say biggest regret is not taking it seriously on time. In terms of payment and customer care, they have been going great, though recently I noticed a delay in payment.
It's never too late to make progress on Bizdustry. The customer service is unique, even regarding the delay @Alexander sent a PM explaining the reason, if I remember correctly it was a public holiday and therefore the banks are not working. There is always an explanation why to the members.

It's never too late to make progress on Bizdustry. The customer service is unique, even regarding the delay @Alexander sent a PM explaining the reason, if I remember correctly it was a public holiday and therefore the banks are not working. There is always an explanation why to the members.
Yea I completely understand, I was just worried since it happened last week and also this week but that has not stopped me from working and doing my best here on bizdustry because I know it's a legit forum.

Yeah , there are some issues with UK bank as Alex mentioned , that's why payments are getting delayed. But one can be assured payments will be sent at least by every Tuesday or Wednesday if not weekends.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back