What's new

User: mariusMACO - lavabux.com Payment Proofs

I feel a PTC site with a small minimum withdrawal is more recommended than a PTC site with a large minimum withdrawal. More convincing is the reason.

and there are many sites that pay in rubles in payeer. no problem, there are many people who do exchanges. I use the money in paypal, but the ptcs pay me in payeer.

and there are many sites that pay in rubles in payeer. no problem, there are many people who do exchanges. I use the money in paypal, but the ptcs pay me in payeer.
While the site pays consistently. No problem with payment made with payeer. You can exchange it with paypal.

This platform would be a very good way for one to make money online but this one that they are paying in Ruble and I am from Africa, can I also received payments?

Congratulations to you, but you have to explain more for us.
What do you have to do on this site to earn the rub?
How long will it take one to earn money from it?
How difficult is their task ?

This website will be a very good way to make money on the internet. I think I will have to make more research about the platform and see ways on how to make money with it

One need to be very careful when dealing with threads that have been posted for long period. The thread is age long and we could ascertain if the sites still pays . It would be of great help if the poster could update us on the recent stand of the site. I discovered that some of the site has stop paying.

Congratulations this is lovely am so happy for you,thank you for sharing this here it has really help to make us know what we are into online,this tells us that there are platform that still pays

Congratulations on your earnings but the payment option available is a major constraint but the minimum withdrawal amount is cool

Congratulations to you, you worked hard to earn so much.
But you need to explain more to us.
How much is 1 rub if converted to dollars?
Is it available for all the countries?because it uses a different language

Congratulations to you, you worked hard to earn so much.
But you need to explain more to us.
How much is 1 rub if converted to dollars?
Is it available for all the countries?because it uses a different language

1 rub = 0.013$

so it's not that much and well paid :)

but I don't work with that site anymore, I don't know if it's still legit or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back