What's new

User: mariusMACO - Bizdustry.com Payment Proofs

Hello,

I have joined on 28 APRIL 2020 (on the old forum or old backup) but i start to be active on 2 november 2020 and i did my first withdrawal on the same day.

First:

View attachment 590

Second:

View attachment 591

Third:

View attachment 592

More:

View attachment 593

View attachment 595

View attachment 596

In total, 21,21€ in PayPal from BizDustry in 6 days.

What tasks or services did you provide?

Post on forum.
On 6 days? Well you should be proud of yourself! That is a great achievement

Congratulations. I find it hard to follow in your steps to make so many like you. Your activity here is even like a staff. The payment is suitable for you in return for your hard work.

Congratulations. I find it hard to follow in your steps to make so many like you. Your activity here is even like a staff. The payment is suitable for you in return for your hard work.

I feel like a staff member, bizdustry is an online family for me. that should be the case for everyone. the only difference between us is that I have a yellow name. otherwise we are all human beings and we must be treated the same. :) peace!

I feel like a staff member, bizdustry is an online family for me. that should be the case for everyone. the only difference between us is that I have a yellow name. otherwise we are all human beings and we must be treated the same. :) peace!
That is good. That is clear. Because you are a VIP member. Your name color becomes more attractive. I will try to follow in your footsteps in terms of posting or activity here.

Congratulation bro on your payment from Bizdustry and I am so glad to be able to have found this platform that has become the most legitimate and honest being paid to post forum the the world.

Congratulation to you on your payment confirmation, it is a wonderful thing for you to receive your payment successfully and this is a confirmation that bizdustry is a legit site

Hello,

I have joined on 28 APRIL 2020 (on the old forum or old backup) but i start to be active on 2 november 2020 and i did my first withdrawal on the same day.

First:

View attachment 590

Second:

View attachment 591

Third:

View attachment 592

More:

View attachment 593

View attachment 595

View attachment 596

In total, 21,21€ in PayPal from BizDustry in 6 days.

What tasks or services did you provide?

Post on forum.
Wow!! You have been a very old member of this prestigious forum. I think you are one of the oldest members we have here. Congratulations on your pay cheque from bizdustry. We all know the platform is legit and we've been getting paid here as well.

Seeing some withdrawal testimonies keeps me in suspense.
How were you able to make such amount in s period of just 6 days.
I mean I am surprised and impressed too

I will try to be active here. It is very difficult to create threads on multiple forums. Time sharing is very important to avoid boredom. With your explanation. Maybe I'll be more active again by creating posts and threads.
Or you can simply set a target For your earnings. Like myself I try to at least earn a dollar each day here on bizdustry. Though because of one activity or the other I am not able to meet up sometimes, but it would help you alot

I will try to be active here. It is very difficult to create threads on multiple forums. Time sharing is very important to avoid boredom. With your explanation. Maybe I'll be more active again by creating posts and threads.
Please how do I make this post
Post automatically merged:

Congratulations,lucky you,and thanks for uploading this here and making people know that some online account are still legit and pays

Congratulations on your recent withdrawal with the best get paid to post Website on the internet. This is a good way to make some good amount of money online

Its actually good to see that you are already making some good amount of money for yourself with his BizDustry PLATFORM. This is a good way to make some money online

Congratulations brother on your earnings brother,more energy to your palm to keep typing,it's not an easy journey but if you want something in life you have to work for it

I am motivated by your ability to earn such amount here.
Congratulations to you on your withdrawals, keep the good energy and hardwork

That is a really huge amount to earn in just six days on bizdustry. I'm surprised you actually earned this much from bizdustry in such a short amount of time.

You have 5 posts , i have 366 posts = 18.300 BN. + 2 reff bonus + some posts are topics = 70 BN / topic. it's not hard, you just have to be active here :)

I make € just from posts.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, but what I noticed this days is that the bizdustry is one of the best forum for making money inline the other forums that don't pay allot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back