What's new

User: anisbouanaka - Beermoneyforum.com Payments proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be around bizdustry cos you, Alex, Josh Farrell is doing well, and bizdustry is user-friendly too.

It's sad to seeing members going on ban, but you, Alex are trying to keep the forum clean.

But I would've preferred you earn them, deduct points before banning any member, cos it saddens. That's why I do as a Mod via cash time forum. I don't ban easily cos I don't like it that way unless the member doesn't want to learn.
Unfortunately, we were shocked about the comments, they earned a lot of dollars here, and they didn't deserve it to be fair with you; we banned 5 members maybe because they have +20 warning points, but the users who don't have a warning board before, we only warn and deduct some Biznotes from his balance.
We're trying to help people here professionally making money, but they didn't follow our rules, and their main goal is only to make money even with trash, so we don't use these members anymore.

Unfortunately, we were shocked about the comments, they earned a lot of dollars here, and they didn't deserve it to be fair with you; we banned 5 members maybe because they have +20 warning points, but the users who don't have a warning board before, we only warn and deduct some Biznotes from his balance.
We're trying to help people here professionally making money, but they didn't follow our rules, and their main goal is only to make money even with trash, so we don't use these members anymore.
I understand your points anis, and the forum needs to be kept clean. Keeping cleans means removing trash, and spam posts. You've tried on your own not to ban straightway unless the user has too many earning point. I'll simply say, bizdustry deserves to be kept professional just as you quoted, thank you.

Yeah , beermoneyforum is legit and I am still using it to earn like $10 monthly. Mr.B is very promising though at times he is strict to keep the forum clean and healthy.

Congratulations, though I haven't joined the beer forum yet I am planning to do that,but I need to re schedule my time so that I can balance everything,one again I appreciate you for bringing this to this platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back