Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
Today, we will continue my series about the huge incomes that I made Online^^

this time will be beermoneyforum.com:

Before days, I have posted a thread about this forum:https://bizdustry.com/threads/beermoneyforum-com-reviews-scam-or-legit.2201/page-6#post-14521

and from the comments of our users, I want to tell them that this forum (beer money) is a legit one and the only thing is that Mr. B (the admin there) is strict when he appliques the rules that's all.

he was my friend for several years and I know him very much, there are plenty of users there never face any problems and one of them is mine, in opposite he was sent to me many messages to keep posting and stay active there.

Now for my earnings there:unsure:, of course, it won't be like here just because Bizdustry is a special forum as we mentioned yesterday but also I did profits of 400$ in just 3 years from working there.

at last, I want to suggest users from our forum who are working there, to try always share only high-quality and avoid the trash phrases as (Thanks for sharing I will give it a try, my brother, my friend, welcome...).

those phrases were the reason for the exclusion of many members.

1605603259647.png 1605603339166.png

yes, I took like 2-3 months to do that, in addition I won some competitions contest there which gives me 20$
That shows that you did wonderfully to earn your money there. As for I was inexplicably banned from using beermoneyforum.com which is total disappointment to me after spending much time there racking up more BMF points. Just to find out I was kicked out for spamming as claimed by the site. But in my time there, I never spammed any comment nor thread I'm still reeling how that happened.

That shows that you did wonderfully to earn your money there. As for I was inexplicably banned from using beermoneyforum.com which is total disappointment to me after spending much time there racking up more BMF points. Just to find out I was kicked out for spamming as claimed by the site. But in my time there, I never spammed any comment nor thread I'm still reeling how that happened.
you should be sent a message and told him the reason for that but now it's late I think.

you should be sent a message and told him the reason for that but now it's late I think.
I have already sent him message via email, I'm still waiting for his reply. Since yesterday I sent him the message he hasn't replied me, I'll keep on the wait.

Before days, I have posted a thread about this forum:https://bizdustry.com/threads/beermoneyforum-com-reviews-scam-or-legit.2201/page-6#post-14521

and from the comments of our users, I want to tell them that this forum (beer money) is a legit one and the only thing is that Mr. B (the admin there) is strict when he appliques the rules that's all.

he was my friend for several years and I know him very much, there are plenty of users there never face any problems and one of them is mine, in opposite he was sent to me many messages to keep posting and stay active there.

Now for my earnings there:unsure:, of course, it won't be like here just because Bizdustry is a special forum as we mentioned yesterday but also I did profits of 400$ in just 3 years from working there.

at last, I want to suggest users from our forum who are working there, to try always share only high-quality and avoid the trash phrases as (Thanks for sharing I will give it a try, my brother, my friend, welcome...).

View attachment 970 View attachment 971
Nice to see your success on bmf platform. I am also member and I got the link of bizdustry from that site. I am not working actively there because there are tons of new HYIP SITES which come daily so I am unable to get any special topic to reply.
But that platform is sharing many new legit sites like this forum.

Nice to see your success on bmf platform. I am also member and I got the link of bizdustry from that site. I am not working actively there because there are tons of new HYIP SITES which come daily so I am unable to get any special topic to reply.
But that platform is sharing many new legit sites like this forum.
a lot of competitions there between users to share the new HYIP sites daily :ROFLMAO:

a lot of competitions there between users to share the new HYIP sites daily :ROFLMAO:
Yes, you are right and according to my experience ,one or two persons have different accounts and they share this flood ? I don't like this river of HYIP sites. This made me avoid that platform. When we talk about any HYIP site, some members come to protect ?.

Yes, you are right and according to my experience ,one or two persons have different accounts and they share this flood ? I don't like this river of HYIP sites. This made me avoid that platform. When we talk about any HYIP site, some members come to protect ?.
they only find this way to get Bmf because it's hard to post there a new thread.

That's a pretty big payoff. I may not be as active as you are because of my offline activities and time sharing in the forum. In fact, I rarely open the beermoneyforum.com site.

That's a pretty big payoff. I may not be as active as you are because of my offline activities and time sharing in the forum. In fact, I rarely open the beermoneyforum.com site.
Same like me, I am mostly active on this forum and when find time then open other forums. But he is an active member so he earn what he deserves

there are some nice payment proofs, did you do over 1k this year ? I am close to that also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back