What's new

USDT coin is ranked 5th in the coin market chart

USDT is one of the most important of the class of stable coins out there. The coin really has a wide user base across board indeed. And it really helps keep your cryptocurrency assets from suffering fluctuations

Well as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to USDT, it's not a big deal to see it ranked so high because it's one of the most used coin by cryptocurrency traders for their transactions.

I'm not into stable coins yet but this is a good news for those that save their money in USDT because I'm sure it yields a good result and wish it continue.

It will keep gaining momentum and ranking among the top coins because it is stable and a lot of crypto users trade with it almost every time and also store their coin in it so as to retain its value.

Tether cannot be considered a profitable investment because stable coin does not give much room to make profits. Anyone can correct me if I am wrong with this assessment.

I think I like that coin better. USDT is kinda safe for me to invest in. But I just prefer to trade with my money than buy and hold a coin.
USDT coin is very safe when you don't want your funds to drain down due to issues of the bearish run of Cryptocurrency in general.

I believe in this property right from the onset because it is very stable and doesn't fluctuate in price. It is a good news to hear that the coin is doing very well in the marketplace.

I don't really know more about USDT coin to invest on it but I really believe that these is really good to invest, so to make good money from it.

Usdt is listed on different exchange platform and many people invest their money in usdt cryptocurrency , I think this is actually what makes it rank higher and even more

Exactly, and when you want to be a good part of peer to peer trading in Binance, it's definitely going to very beneficial to you in a very big way because it's hot right now.

Pardon me for my ignorance. I think I have read that the stable coin is a version of a fiat currency. Am I right on my memory or not? If the USDT is a version of the US dollar then it is like including the fiat in the exchange market. Again, excuse me if my assumption is wrong.

Pardon me for my ignorance. I think I have read that the stable coin is a version of a fiat currency. Am I right on my memory or not? If the USDT is a version of the US dollar then it is like including the fiat in the exchange market. Again, excuse me if my assumption is wrong.
I actually think so too but it's more or less a better rig of cryptocurrency than the US dollars because it's far more controlled online than by the US government.

The use case of the coin "USDT surged high during the bearish run cos merchants where trading the coin steadily to keep their funds away from falling down.
Post automatically merged:

At the moment USDT is maintaining 5th position in the cryptocurrency table. It was up to third on the rank during the bearish run cos many investors opted for it to safeguard their coin.

Last edited:
Stablecoins are pegged after the usd which makes it maintain value even in dip periods. It's good for business men who wants to save in crypto and are afraid of dips. However, you gain nothing by keeping your money in stablecoins.
The introduction of stable coin is actually for those investors that want to trend with caution in the cryptocurency trade market,it will ultimately prevent them from lossing their funds in the case of a dip,and their investment will still remain.

Usdt, busd, usdc and other stable coins are seen more like safety nets in very volatile Crypto markets. They do not appreciate but good for entering the markets and securing one's profits in a bullish market.

I think updates like this is very vital for investors of cryto coins as it will make one know which coin is doing well or not which will in turn help one to portfolio of profitable coins. Personally, I am not holding any stable coins at the moment. Maybe I will consider this.

Usdt is a stable coin which is used for transaction with the dollar.
It has a very low market volatility and I don't think the price would ever go above $1

Thanks for the update, but from my little experience I don't think USDT coin can actually add up to your profit because it is relatively static.

Because so many individuals own usdt, it's no surprise that the coin is climbing the ranks of crypto currency exchanges. Many people have changed their coins to USDT during the downturn market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back