USDT coin is ranked 5th in the coin market chart

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Its a bit surprising to see a stable coin complete the list of top 5 world broadest coins, with high market value. USDT coin (Tether) is placed 5th in the coin market chart. With a total marketcap of $35.11B, and a circulating supply of $35, 054, 434, 546 USDT. Stable coins are dragging attention of investors, cos they make use of them to save their funds from volatility, in order not to lose their coins value.

I am not into stable coin yet. Thanks for the update on this cryptocurrency. I think this is listed on coinbase. I will see if I can build my portfolio on this coin

Their is no need building your portfolio around the coin when you hope to see increase in your funds. Usdt coin won't BRI g you benefits its just static.

USDT Tether coin is back at 4th position in the market. The coin is ybe only stable coin that is very much highly in-demand by investors cos of its nature.

I'm also suprised that usdt is holding that huge position in the crypto currency exchange Business. I think it really helps people to edge inflation in particular those from the underdeveloped countries

Stablecoins are pegged after the usd which makes it maintain value even in dip periods. It's good for business men who wants to save in crypto and are afraid of dips. However, you gain nothing by keeping your money in stablecoins.

A lot of people are holding usdt so it's not surprising that the coin is getting ranked in the crypto currency exchange Business. During the bear market, lot of people have converted their coin to usdt

This should be due to the fact that so many people prefer it for buying Crypto Currencies or swapping their coins whenever prices are dropping.

Its a bit surprising to see a stable coin complete the list of top 5 world broadest coins, with high market value. USDT coin (Tether) is placed 5th in the coin market chart. With a total marketcap of $35.11B, and a circulating supply of $35, 054, 434, 546 USDT. Stable coins are dragging attention of investors, cos they make use of them to save their funds from volatility, in order not to lose their coins value.
Actually it is not surprising , infact they should be in the first -three range because the listing is based on market Capitalization . Stable coins are used very well so it should have high market Capitalization

Actually it is not surprising , infact they should be in the first -three range because the listing is based on market Capitalization . Stable coins are used very well so it should have high market Capitalization
Yes, and USDT coin HSS more use cases than any other stable coin in the coinmarketcap.com marketcap ranking of crypto coins.

This is a good news for some of us who saved the other cryptocurrency assets in USDT. This shows that it is likely to rise in price as Time goes On.

I just so much like that coin having come across it in storm gain. I really don't know how it works but USDT is good because of its stability. Stormgain mines and trades all coin pairs. The latest updates come with currencies also

I think I am going to invest in this coin to the tune of about $200 to see what will happen in the next 6 months. If I couldn't make a tangible profit I am going to flip all the coins.

Seriously when it comes to cryptocurrency trading I believe that this is the only can that over 90% of traders make use of whenever they want to trade or by any other cryptocurrencies so I'm not surprised it is ranked that high.

Yes, and USDT coin HSS more use cases than any other stable coin in the coinmarketcap.com marketcap ranking of crypto coins.
It is simply because it was among the first stable coin in existence and comes from a reputable body and the network fee is not much . Dai is a stable coin but only few people use it because it is built on ethereum network

Seriously when it comes to cryptocurrency trading I believe that this is the only can that over 90% of traders make use of whenever they want to trade or by any other cryptocurrencies so I'm not surprised it is ranked that high.
That's just it, USDT coin has a very high use cases and the coin is very much in-demand due to its nature of being a stable coin. Before often use it to protect their funds during bearish run.

Seriously it's part of the Challenge that a lot of people are facing right now when it comes to trying to trade one cryptocurrency found other because this coin is becoming very high in demand.

Oh...i was even expecting it to be among the first three, because most traders and investors mostly use usdt for their transaction, mainly for their transactions.

Oh...i was even expecting it to be among the first three, because most traders and investors mostly use usdt for their transaction, mainly for their transactions.
This update is some time ago, the coin is into 3rd spot in the table by market capitalization price. In the ongoing bearish run it is primary used than any other to safeguard the coins from price dropping down.

I think I like that coin better. USDT is kinda safe for me to invest in. But I just prefer to trade with my money than buy and hold a coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back