What's new

USDT coin is ranked 5th in the coin market chart

This shows that the cryptocurrency is going to have a brighter future. This is a sign that it is good to invest a small portion of money in this cryptocurrency in order to make good return in the nearest future.

I think it's obviously because of the rate at which people are holding the digital flat usd ,so they could use the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency and earn more money

This is my first time to know that USDT has a high value in crypto coin ranking,though I do not have enough money to purchase it yet,I would love to get some fraction of it,if there is

Stablecoins are pegged after the usd which makes it maintain value even in dip periods. It's good for business men who wants to save in crypto and are afraid of dips. However, you gain nothing by keeping your money in stablecoins.
Majority of persons that keeps their money in usdt do so for conservative reasons.They do that to prevent any issue that may arise from the market fluctuations and depriciation in value.

I use USDT only to minimize the risk f losing money when the market is going down. IN normal situation, I do not use stable coin.

The reason why this coin is absolutely fantastic is the fact that it's almost like a cryptocurrency reserve. Nothing shakes it, it isn't affected by the volatility going around. And what's more, it's in good value too.
I can just store up my dollar and not be afraid of reduced value as well.

USDT is one of the most important of the class of stable coins out there. The coin really has a wide user base across board indeed. And it really helps keep your cryptocurrency assets from suffering fluctuations

I don't even know how they are ranking most of this cryptocurrency in most of these exchanges because I always believe that they are doing this based on the price of a particular cryptocurrency and not on base on the trading volume.. @Sincerem Come and explain.

This is a good news for those who are investing in this cryptocurrency. I like USDT because it is one of the stable cryptocurrency in the marketplace. I also like It for transaction because it comes with less charging fee.

I believe that usdt has had a lot of it success is because of it's becoming the first stablecoin that was pegged to the dollar and I think with time other ones are going to come that are going to bring it down in the market.

I don't even know how they are ranking most of this cryptocurrency in most of these exchanges because I always believe that they are doing this based on the price of a particular cryptocurrency and not on base on the trading volume.. @Sincerem Come and explain.
Is very much easier to know, simply head over to coinmarketcap, you'll definitely see their positions one after the other. And you'll see BTC and ETH leading the chart and vice versa.

Is very much easier to know, simply head over to coinmarketcap, you'll definitely see their positions one after the other. And you'll see BTC and ETH leading the chart and vice versa.
Yes ,I have been using the coinmarket cap sometimes to check out an information about a particular cryptocurrency just like you said, but I have never check out this one, I always know BTC is always the first followed by ethereum, well maybe they really understand why they are arranging it that away.

Yes ,I have been using the coinmarket cap sometimes to check out an information about a particular cryptocurrency just like you said, but I have never check out this one, I always know BTC is always the first followed by ethereum, well maybe they really understand why they are arranging it that away.
They aren't the ones arranging that way, it's simply the overall statistics of value each of the coins possess. You're not a newbie in the cryptocurrency world, you ought to have known the system which this coins are ranked.

The tether was the first stablecoin that was created and was made that is value was pegged to the dollar. This is why it has gotten this kind of popularity and I also think it is a very good market pair

They aren't the ones arranging that way, it's simply the overall statistics of value each of the coins possess. You're not a newbie in the cryptocurrency world, you ought to have known the system which this coins are ranked.
Well you might be surprised to find out that I do not, this really escape my memory for me to research on because I always believe that coin are ranked base on the value they have, it is just now that I have understand it is base on the trading volume..wow.😳😳😳😳

Agreed. If you are looking to stay away from the volatility of the market and perhaps you are scared of losing it all to a dip, USDT offers a stable and safe alternative as you can easily convert the coin to USDT.

There was a time Usdt was having some issue few months ago and a lot of people were so sceptical about using it as a stable cryptocurrency. I was just believing that the busd should have been the most trusted stable cryptocurrency in the crypto space.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back