US.MyOption.net: Scam or Legit?

Lagazine

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Us.myoption.net is a fake PTC site. It was created by a bunch of Internet fraudsters who believed in deceiving people, all in the name of PTC site to gain traffic for the site. I took my time to do everything that's required from the members since November, 2020. But I am yet to get my payment till now, so I decided to go online for more investigation, only to discover that its a scam. I'm sharing this, so that anyone here will not fall victim. Then, if you have an experience of how to receive the payment, kindly share with us here fellows.

I did a task from a GPT site, which sent me to Us.myoption.net, to register and do a few clicks on the site. It is an important information that you leave here, so that other members can read it and avoid falling for scams. Right now I'm going to go and withdraw my subscription, it is not known for what purpose they continue to pretend to pay.

Us.myoption.net is a fake PTC site. It was created by a bunch of Internet fraudsters who believed in deceiving people, all in the name of PTC site to gain traffic for the site. I took my time to do everything that's required from the members since November, 2020. But I am yet to get my payment till now, so I decided to go online for more investigation, only to discover that its a scam. I'm sharing this, so that anyone here will not fall victim. Then, if you have an experience of how to receive the payment, kindly share with us here fellows.
Many fraudulent PTC sites are surfacing on the internet this days. Making the real ones being red flagged cos of the mischievous activities of scammers. Currently I don't have time again for PTC sites, since I know they pay so minimal.

if there's anyone who has done it and got paid and can tell us exactly how it works, the person should share his testimony and the payment proof for us to believe. I will be in the comment section reading people's comments about the reviews. thanks

Though I haven't used US.myoption.net before, I think it's a good idea putting it up here, so that will not fall victim of it. It's painful spending time on a site and not getting paid in the end.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I will be sure to avoid this site in the future if I do every come across it. There are many sites that are fraudulent and that are not paying in terms of faucets and PTC sites especially since the price of the coins rose in value, however I think that these sites also just want to benefit from head revenue that they get and not pay out the users and this gives a very bad name to other PTC sites as well.

The information that you have shared is also of tremendous benefit to all the members on this site. I have heard that there are some PTC site that are defrauding people and this one that you have shared right here we go a long way to save so many members from falling victim to a other sites like it.

I would advise that all members should be careful of each new PTC site that promises them work. They should be careful not to fall victims for scammers who will utilise your resources and at the end of the day not pay you. This will be so sad.

I think due to the information about this platform am also going with you bro due to the fact that you made a proper investigation about the platform, and you get to know its a scam despite the time you wasted.

You giving us this review is a good thing, you have actually saved a lot of members of their precious time. I think if we can be letting ourselves know which sites are legit and which sites are scam we will be able to avoid them and not cause ourselves unnecessary heartache.

From my experience with investments online, and putting money where they could earn returns. I can say that it is not a scam, but then there is a problem of not being able to earn something tangible from it. Africans who can't use PayPal will have to find another source to give them food or put food on their table, because it pays using PayPal.

Thanks for sharing this and letting us know about scam website like this, all they are after are traffic but are not ready to pay any of the workers, this is a reason while online jobbers have to go through reviews before stumbling on any website to avoid a fatal waste of time and resources, thanks once again.

US.MyOption.net: Scam or Legit?
Actually I was introduced to the platform by a close friend of mine, thinking it will result in good or awesome at the end. I did all I that I was expected to do by their guild lines for a whole month daily task are done, when it's waa for me to receive my earnings that I have been awaiting for I was message that payment will be made altogether and that will be on 25th of the next month, haven heard that I continue believing that atleast it will only double up my earnings. On that faithful day of 25th waiting for response, by time i check the payment section I was again told that my payment is pending and will as well be paid on the 25th of the coming month, up untill now I have not receive anything in my wallet.
So it's a scam

Thank for the information you share about this site, because the information you shared make me believe what one of my friends has already told me about this site. I was once invited to this site before by someone and I sent the link to my friend to benefits from opportunity, but my friend told me that I should not register because he has already worked in there for many weeks without able to withdraw.

I have tried a lot of PTC sites in the past, i was able to withdraw my earnings from some sites, and some sites scammed. Currently, I have given uo working on ptc. I think people should stop working on ptc sites and low paying sites, instead focus on building skills so that they can earn better.

Thanks for this update, people keep springing up new websites daily claiming rewards for traffic sake. I honestly do not like joining Ptc websites, it's a waste of time in most cases. The rewards are usually not worth the kind of efforts you put in.

I would never invest my time and energy in any paid to click site, I have joined some of them in the past and did all requirements but when it's time for payment I won't receive anything which is very painful, as I have already wasted my time and data on it.

Even if it was legit, I wouldn't have joined this site. While some people might consider earning from PTC an easy way to make money online. I consider PTC waste of time. The earning is low and it takes a long time to reach payment threshold.

Though I don't have any proof if the above platform is a scam or not, but I do know that there are so many fake PTC platforms these days than some years back. If actually this is true, then you have saved so many people from the stress and time wasting. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much for sharing your review of this scam site. More people may be being scammed by them but we are lucky to have the information about it. It is always best to start with a research before you start working in such sites.

I have tried accessing the site and my browser gave me a warning. It says that the website is not secure. Since I am not able to access the site, I do not know if the domain has expired or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back