Upgood, So Good

iamgroot

🌱HARD-HEADED🌱
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I already did a thread here about upgood, and I also attached a screenshot of my proof of payment. So far, the platform goes well as time goes by which I have not seen in other high risk investment apps or sites. In case you pass by my thread and you are interested especially if you are a high risk taker, feel free to join, I will attach my link below⬇️
or you can simply put my code:kQ9ooXYB

Visit my old thread if you want to know how the platform works: 😊 👍

I have had some experience with some high yielding investment programme in the past and they are all bad experience, my mentality about HYIPS is that they are all scam but I am willing to take a chance with this one that you are promoting. There is no information about this HYIPS of yours on the link that you provided, please provide more information.

High yield investment program or platform are not go people who are not ready to take risk. And again if you really want to give it a trial then start with what you can afford to lose.

Don't fancy foreign hype programs alot. I get involved in some most times, but it's the one in my country. These sites can turn one bankrupt.

One marketing style of a scam site is to bandy the proof of payment. For all you know that guy who was posting the screen shot of the proof of payment is part of the syndicate that operates the HYIP site. That is just to convince us so we would invest.

My experience with high yielding investment is not good that's why i stopped it long time a go because it always turned out to be against and I'm not going back again.

I really don't like investing my money into high yield Investment program just because of the fact that it's always a scam website and they don't pay back investors which is very bad

I really don't like investing my money into high yield Investment program just because of the fact that it's always a scam website and they don't pay back investors which is very bad
Yes this is a wise decision of not investing into high-yield investment program just because of the fact that it is website and they don't pay back investors which is very bad.

I don't want to have anything to do with high yield investment programs ever again. All what you have said which actually is not even in full details points to HYIPs

You would have at least attached a previous post screenshot to at least give some like me who have not seen the previous post for easy understanding.

I decided some months ago to never invest in such HYIP sites. You are really lucky that you invested early and earned the profits. I am sure that by now the site is already scam or almost going scam. That is too much risk for me.

I once did this in last 2years but seeing the risk in it makes me wanna stop it but they are allot of people doing it around me and intimidating me to do it lol😂

I already did a thread here about upgood, and I also attached a screenshot of my proof of payment. So far, the platform goes well as time goes by which I have not seen in other high risk investment apps or sites. In case you pass by my thread and you are interested especially if you are a high risk taker, feel free to join, I will attach my link below⬇️
or you can simply put my code:kQ9ooXYB

Visit my old thread if you want to know how the platform works: 😊 👍
So many people out there have not had good experiences with high yield investment programs.
These programs are risky and fraudulent, they make huge offers which investors don't get to tap from at the end.

Well good for you, I must congratulate you for entering in as an early bird. That's the thing with these sites, those who enter first are more fortunate to have more profits than those who enter late.
Besides I would rather earn free for watching these videos than investing into such a scheme.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back