What's new

Update on new coin listing

Before a coin gets listed, binance normally sends me messages 24 hours before time and also the coin normally makes announcement most times on coin market cap social handles

It is no doubt that when Exchange platforms announce to enlist.the new coins or tokens their price usually rise . The last I witnessed.was safepal SFP, it was massive and highly.rewardings. Please share easy ways we can know of the coins to be listed by Exchange platforms.
Personally, I make use of Binance and Trust Wallet but the main reason for my sticking hard with Binance is as a result of their coins listing updates on their homepage. It makes everything very easy for me.

Personally, I make use of Binance and Trust Wallet but the main reason for my sticking hard with Binance is as a result of their coins listing updates on their homepage. It makes everything very easy for me.
that is true you get to know about the coin to be listed from the flash news on binance but that is not possible on Trust wallet and most times when Binance list there coins it usually pump very well.

Not all the new coins listed on exchanges increase in price, it is impotent to take note of this, so you don't end up wasting money buying valueless coins.

My brother makes use of coinbase and Binance to get all the updates he needs on all new cryptocurrency listing. I have been having serious issues with getting my Binance account verified.

You're right. Using trusted exchange sites will at least save us from scamming activities around Cryptocurrency.
I just stumbled into one recently and I lost all my money. They promised to be launch soon and we were part of early subscribers. The coin was actually rising until we all saw the coin was a scam. About $128 of my money was gone.

To get information on the coin to be integrated into the list of coins in an exchange, you would need to get updates on the official website of the exchange from time to time.

You're right. Using trusted exchange sites will at least save us from scamming activities around Cryptocurrency.
In order to be able to bypass and avoid scammers, I always used trusted exchange site because I get valuable information concerning various crypto currency and the sales of each coin.

A lot of people are always keen of updates about a particular coin which is to be listed in a particular exchanges must especially on binance because obviously when a particular coin is about to be listed the price always increase between 50 or 100% depending on the popularity of the coin.

You can check cryptonews and cryptotalk. Alternatively, you can follow some influencers on social media - especially Twitter and Facebook where you'll get a lot of updates from these currencies being released.

Though i am not well instructed on how the procedure it usually take to get some of these coins that keep coming out pass the listing hurdle and verification process,but is very good to do a research on the coins very well before investing.

I use Listingspy.net, which is a project that keeps track of listings of new tokens in real time on all DEXs. Also analyzes + sorts fraudulent projects, taking into account the moment of significance.
You can add this package to the article)

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back