What's new

Update on new coin listing

If you follow major exchanges online via their verified social media handles or mailing list,they pass such information some days before listing. You can also check coinmarketcap or Coingecko.

I am not abreast with the crypto market. I am more of a traditional investor, therefore, I am concentrating on only those coins that are already popular with investors.
I have noticed that some members in another forum are fond of trying new crypto coins in the hope that the price will go up. They say that a new coin in the market has a low starting price which is good for investment because the only way to go is up. But not all new coins can have a trend because when there is no transaction then the crypto coin becomes stagnant.

The truth is I'm not good in participating in any new coin i prefer to invest or buy and holds a crypto currency is is known very well not a new coins.

Search for world-renowned cryptocurrency analyst that are available on social Media is like Facebook Twitter Instagram etc. I followed them so as to receive the latest updates from the cryptocurrency trading platforms.
Post automatically merged:

It is no doubt that when Exchange platforms announce to enlist.the new coins or tokens their price usually rise . The last I witnessed.was safepal SFP, it was massive and highly.rewardings. Please share easy ways we can know of the coins to be listed by Exchange platforms.
I think some of the cryptocurrency platforms like buying it has a new section under the app where you can read about the latest cryptocurrency that comes into the market which can take advantage of.

Last edited:
Coinbase will be soon listing SHIB coins. When that happens Shib coin price will sky rocket. When a coin is listed on a prestigious exchange, it will give confidence for the investors.

The way am seeing some coins this days, I think there are now something behind this. I don't think that all of them are going to due process before it will be authorise. I think that the government have to come in into this. Everyday you open the web you must see a new coin

It is no doubt that when Exchange platforms announce to enlist.the new coins or tokens their price usually rise . The last I witnessed.was safepal SFP, it was massive and highly.rewardings. Please share easy ways we can know of the coins to be listed by Exchange platforms.
The only way to know if a coin will be listed it listed is if you follow some exchange websites or you follow website like coinmarket on there social media or you subscribe to there email list. There you will get updates on new coin that are listed.

The only way to know if a coin will be listed it listed is if you follow some exchange websites or you follow website like coinmarket on there social media or you subscribe to there email list. There you will get updates on new coin that are listed.
I have subscribed to the coinmarketcap mail but honestly the mails are most times bulky for me to read , I am active on Binance to know the coins to be listed.

Seriously as far as I'm concerned there are so many cryptocurrencies that have already been listed that are more than enough for you to invest in so I don't look for another new one to invest in.

I remember, shib coin was nothing until Binance listed it. I als remember, when coinbase listed dogecoin, the value went up. Listing on popular exchanges will make the coin gain value.
You are right. The listing of coin on popular exchanges like binance and Coinbase make the value of the coin rise. I have also seen the price of dogecoin and shib Inu coins rise higher when they were listed on those wallet and exchanger.

It's good thing to know that the coin that is from nothing to come into something. That is the power of exchanger like Coinbase and binance.

I don't think anyone in here could be very sure of any coin to be listed by an exchange platform soon, so I will suggest we should all stick with that coin that we all know and we trade on as welll.

I don't think anyone in here could be very sure of any coin to be listed by an exchange platform soon, so I will suggest we should all stick with that coin that we all know and we trade on as welll.
If you check the news flash on different exchange platforms and their Twitter handle you will see those coins to be listed including their telegram handle.

I have subscribed to the coinmarketcap mail but honestly the mails are most times bulky for me to read , I am active on Binance to know the coins to be listed.
That is the reason I opted out from there email list. Because they do send many messages. But still in still that is one of the best way to get updated on the new coin and there price

That is the reason I opted out from there email list. Because they do send many messages. But still in still that is one of the best way to get updated on the new coin and there price
Yeah , I participated in their Airdrops like 20 and I didn't earn anything that's why I don't participate anymore. If you have been earning from their Airdrops let me know.

Yeah , I participated in their Airdrops like 20 and I didn't earn anything that's why I don't participate anymore. If you have been earning from their Airdrops let me know.
I thought that any airdrop that can come from coinmarket should be legit because of the reputation of the website and how they website is popular. I never participate in any of there airdrops before

For me I don't really know when the website really want to list any coin unless them will pass information to people so that them can know about it.

For roqqu, there aren't much coins there but the management has started listing more coins and gas said we can all contact customer service if there is a coin we would like to see on the website.

I will not be so quick to go and start investing in a new coin that is just out or simply been listed in an exchange. Such coin might end up becoming poocoins at the end of the day

I don't really think there is a way to know which coin would be listed next.
You can only keep watch on the exchanges and buy immidiately it is listed

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back