Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Universal income is essentially an income for more of the lower class, or poor/mid class. It allows people to live a sustainable life, but if you need more you will have to get a stable job. With that being said, would you like a universal income? I heard one of our candidates for president was running in that, as he wanted to give everyone in the US $2000 a month. That would be more than enough for me. And I could invest some of that money into new ventures. Do you ever think universal income will happen in the US and other countries?

A couple of the minor political parties in New Zealand want to do something like this whilst the two big parties don't want anything to do with it. Sadly either one of these two big parties will always be government so I doubt it would ever happen. We have 120 seats in our parliament so at least half would need to agree and I sadly don't see it happening.

I support one of the minor parties but sadly they aren't listened to all the time by the government even though they work alongside the current government.

A couple of the minor political parties in New Zealand want to do something like this whilst the two big parties don't want anything to do with it. Sadly either one of these two big parties will always be government so I doubt it would ever happen. We have 120 seats in our parliament so at least half would need to agree and I sadly don't see it happening.

I support one of the minor parties but sadly they aren't listened to all the time by the government even though they work alongside the current government.

This is just the problem with politics because there will always be parties that are going to be in support of policies that is going to benefit the people more while there are parties that are not going to be in support of such. When you look at it very closely, it is going to be the minority parties that are usually fighting for such policies that are going to benefit the general public while the majority party is not going to be in for support of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back