What's new

Uniswap (UNI) coin is back at number 10 in the coin market ranking

Well, if that's the case, then there is a possibility that I may consider getting some of it as well because I'm very skeptical when it comes to coins I don't really know.
You can do some research by reading more about the coin and also watching some YouTube reviews so as to get better hints on how best to go about it.

Uniswap is a decentralized exchange. I am not using this decentralized exchange yet, therefore, I was not aware about Uniswap coin. I think it can be a good coin for investment as it is backed by Uniswap,one of the most trusted decentralized exchanges.

Uniswap is a decentralized exchange. I am not using this decentralized exchange yet, therefore, I was not aware about Uniswap coin. I think it can be a good coin for investment as it is backed by Uniswap,one of the most trusted decentralized exchanges.
I also see it as being on same level with the binance coin since they are both backed by top cryptocurrencies platforms that people are using.

If you can buy a token and hold it for a long time. You will surely make so much money. It have been at the top so long now. If you can buy it and hold it for a long time, you will surely make a good gain from it. All you need is to have patience

Did you check out for UNI coin's recent price improvement?

Uniswap coin (UNI) usurped Binance USD (BUSD) into 10th position in the coin market, with the price of $29. Which have seen improvement of +41% in the last seven days.

The marketcap proved the difference for the coin's recent standing in the crypto market. It recorded an improved marketcap of $17.50 billion. The daily trading volume proved a point for the coin's gradual renaissance to the top. It is poised at $690.31 ( 23.17M UNI).
Yes I did check Uniswap coin in coinmarketcap.com today. Today it is ranked number 11 and when the present price of $28.51. It is a 0.05 percent increase from the last twenty four hours. It is also 1.47 percent decrease in the last seven days. It has slide down from tenth position to number eleven.

As of Aug 10, 2021 the UNI price is $28,7550 and the current UNI price (Aug 23, 2021) is $$28.47 a 1% decrease in price, and currently Uniswap is ranked 11th on Coinmarketcap. I think Uniswap is a very good crypto to invest in long term, my prediction for Uniswap on Sept 1, 2021 will be $30.

In have not given my attention or focus on such type coins like the uniswap coin you're talking about here. I kmowntheybhavw been around but not just my type of coin

Yes I did check Uniswap coin in coinmarketcap.com today. Today it is ranked number 11 and when the present price of $28.51. It is a 0.05 percent increase from the last twenty four hours. It is also 1.47 percent decrease in the last seven days. It has slide down from tenth position to number eleven.
You're there, I checked it earlier today as well. The coin dropped from 10th spot in the table to 11th in the log. I know Solana coin have taking its previous position.

Even though i don't know much about the coin but still it is a good information to share because it can help other members to invest in it and make profit.

Uni coin have been replaced by Solana coin in the 10th spot via market capitalization price value. But the coin is very much potential gifted coin.

That is one thing about coins when you see them pumping in the market in a daily or regular basis. You might tend to think they will never dip again in their lifetime. But it's just what it is, cryptocurrencies

Uniswap coin reached the number 10th spot for the first time in its existence. But Solana coin have taking over that spot relegating it to 11th in the table.

I believe the about to lauch ETH2.0 will increase the usage of uniswap which will in turns increase the value of uni and chance to be top one of top 5 or 7..

Uni coin was recently leapfrogged by Solana coin into 10th. Solana surprised the onus to climb into 10th position in the crypto ranking.

I haven't checked coionmarketcap today, what's the value of the coin at this point, is it still in the 10th position. Based on the value you put up there I think it might increase provided it dipped at a point.

I haven't checked coionmarketcap today, what's the value of the coin at this point, is it still in the 10th position. Based on the value you put up there I think it might increase provided it dipped at a point.

There are so many cryptocurrencies that is flooding the cryptocurrency market now and some are really interesting with how valuable they are. Looking at SHIB pumping recently.

The coin has high value and it seems to have return from the bearish journey. It is actually a valuable asset to buy and hold.

I agree, new coins gets registered everyday and I won't be surprised if there are coins doing more in terms of increase compared to the popular ones.
There are so many cryptocurrencies that is flooding the cryptocurrency market now and some are really interesting with how valuable they are. Looking at SHIB pumping recently.

You have done well by bringing updates about this coin here. This should be a good news for the holders of the coin. But I used to Wonder how this kind of coin will survive. Anyways, in crypto world anything can happen so it is possible for it to worth something in the future. It is just my opinion.

My friend actually told me of this uniswap and I think it's the next best thing m it has great potential and I hope to buy it very soon

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back