Uniswap (UNI) coin is back at number 10 in the coin market ranking

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Did you check out for UNI coin's recent price improvement?

Uniswap coin (UNI) usurped Binance USD (BUSD) into 10th position in the coin market, with the price of $29. Which have seen improvement of +41% in the last seven days.

The marketcap proved the difference for the coin's recent standing in the crypto market. It recorded an improved marketcap of $17.50 billion. The daily trading volume proved a point for the coin's gradual renaissance to the top. It is poised at $690.31 ( 23.17M UNI).

Uniswap coin (UNI) usurped Binance USD (BUSD) into 10th position in the coin market, with the price of $29. Which have seen improvement of +41% in the last seven days.

The marketcap proved the difference for the coin's recent standing in the crypto market. It recorded an improved marketcap of $17.50 billion. The daily trading volume proved a point for the coin's gradual renaissance to the top. It is poised at $690.31 ( 23.17M UNI).
This truly eyes opening... you know what I'm just thinking, if an investors can just afford four to five of this coin, did you know how much it will be when it get to $700?

Uniswap is the most important platform in the etheruem ecosystem. It runs the default exchange for etheruem tokens. This is one of the most promising coins one can keep for short term gains.

Uni coin is actually a good coin to hold in the crypto currency exchange Business. I think I will need to look into the coin and buy some portion into my portfolio to make some money from it

Such kind of tokens always catch my attention. However, the real problem arises when it comes to exchanging fiat currencies to digital coins and purchasing such coins. A few weeks ago, I became interested in the Kava coin, but I was wondering how would I buy these tokens and how much transaction fees I would be paying just to purchase such coins.

Therr are many coin in the world and i am hearing about UNI corn for the first time and after making my research ,i can see its in the number tenth ranking with then price of $29.

Therr are many coin in the world and i am hearing about UNI corn for the first time and after making my research ,i can see its in the number tenth ranking with then price of $29.

Have you ever tried purchasing such kind of tokens? I have heard of platforms like Etoro that might support such kind of tokens and you may purchase them on Etoro but the transaction fees would be the biggest problem.

This has actually come as a bit of surprise to me because we are currently in the non-fungible to tokens season and it is actually a good thing to see that this particular coin has gone up like this.

This truly eyes opening... you know what I'm just thinking, if an investors can just afford four to five of this coin, did you know how much it will be when it get to $700?
Would it get to that level is the question, I know of a coin that got up to about $300 but now is less than a $100 (I'm talking about EiFi token). So these things are just hinged on hope.
Anyone who had it before though can still cash out on time. If one has also done his due diligence and feel the coin will rise, you can buy and HODL

Uni is the coin that I saw its potential last year when it was around $8. The coin surged from there until it reaches a very high value. And it seems recovering from the bearish run.

This is truly an eye-opener and not just that, it also catches attention, thank you for sharing this post, it will help in a way to expand knowledge on cryptocurrency.

Uniswap native token UNI is a very strong coin because of the fact that the exchange uniswap is a popular one used by many people for carrying out Decentralized swap

Uniswap is the most important platform in the etheruem ecosystem. It runs the default exchange for etheruem tokens. This is one of the most promising coins one can keep for short term gains.

Seriously, I'm definitely going to be honest with you about this cryptocurrency because I'm actually not seeing it before and this is my very first time I'm hearing about it.

BUSD is a stable coin from Binance, but never herd of Uniswap coin (UNI). Is this also a stable coin? Uniswap is a decentralized exchange platform, right? I did not know about Uniswap coin.

Seriously, I'm definitely going to be honest with you about this cryptocurrency because I'm actually not seeing it before and this is my very first time I'm hearing about it.
Uniswap has been very popular from time. Remember they gave the famous 400 uni tokens airdrop last September, it was one of the biggest airdrops till date that made people rich.

I didn't get early signal about this cryptocurrency if not by now I would have made a lot of profit from it but I think I will still Invest on it very soon.

I have also been seeing its movement on roqqu wallet and I believe it is more of a result of the current bullish run that the market is experiencing.

Uniswap has been very popular from time. Remember they gave the famous 400 uni tokens airdrop last September, it was one of the biggest airdrops till date that made people rich.

Well, if that's the case, then there is a possibility that I may consider getting some of it as well because I'm very skeptical when it comes to coins I don't really know.

Uni coin swap is actually a good coin in the crypto currency exchange Business. I think it should have gone beyond that but it's just that not all exchange have the coin listed and it's somehow unpopular among Investors

Well, if that's the case, then there is a possibility that I may consider getting some of it as well because I'm very skeptical when it comes to coins I don't really know.
Uni is one of the top 10 tokens I will advise someone to buy and hold if he has the money. That token has a top dex platform backing it and has many use cases. You can save this post and quote me when it touches $100.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back