What's new

Uniswap generates $1 Billion from fees for liquidity providers

It is important that people should know that it is not only by active speculative trading that you can be able to make money on cryptocurrency but you can be able to do it through provision of liquidity as well.

This does not come as any kind of surprise to me because uniswap is the biggest Dax in the Ethereum ecosystem which is even one of the most used in the entire universe.

That is very massive in terms of returns fromthem,and also that is the reason lots of outfit are into exchance,because the massive returns you will get from liquidity funds and not to talk of the fees fromtransaction,thats a wise investment choice.

There are a lot of projects in the ethereum network and I think that was one of the reasons they were able to raise so much amount of money. The uniswap fees is actually very huge.

Well, i'm thankful i just learnt something new. I never knew that people could earn more passively through provision of liquidity before now. It seems like a really nice way to earn.

One of the ways to earn in an exchange is to provide liquidity for the exchange. Details as shown by uniswap has revealed that from 2018 till date , a total of 1$ billion has been generated and paid to liquidity providers in the exchange .

This has shown the rate at which people invest in passive earning through provision of liquidity.
This is a serious sum of money in the sense that a lot of organisation or even business companies are not capable of generating this even from 2018 till dates. But I still don't understand how liquidity works though.

I have never used uniswam, most of the exchanges and wallets I am using is centralized. I am using centralized exchanges and wallets because I have access to a lot of features. I will check if I can replace my exchanges and wallets with uniswap

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back