Uniswap generates $1 Billion from fees for liquidity providers

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
One of the ways to earn in an exchange is to provide liquidity for the exchange. Details as shown by uniswap has revealed that from 2018 till date , a total of 1$ billion has been generated and paid to liquidity providers in the exchange .

This has shown the rate at which people invest in passive earning through provision of liquidity.

Yes that's possible if you consider the high cost of eth gas fees and the millions of transactions going on daily on the Ethereum network which is also the biggest crypto network.

I really don't get this post right to be sincere with you. So you are trying to say that if a company sells their coin it will generate more charges for the exchange selling it. If that is what you are saying then you are right

Yes that's possible if you consider the high cost of eth gas fees and the millions of transactions going on daily on the Ethereum network which is also the biggest crypto network.
The situation is not about the transaction happening on the ethereum network but the fact that providing liquidity in an exchange gives one opportunity to earn passive income .

This is actually a huge amount of money for the exchange provider that makes this money. Crypto currency exchange Business is the future and it will soon replace Fiat currency

Can you please send more light on providing liquidity - are they the brokers or how? I know your posts are always top notch and insightful. I've learnt a whole lot about crypto from your threads.
Please just write a follow up thread

Can you please send more light on providing liquidity - are they the brokers or how? I know your posts are always top notch and insightful. I've learnt a whole lot about crypto from your threads.
Please just write a follow up thread
By providing liquidity , you supply tokens and their pair to exchange companies which they use to facilitate trading. You earn from the transaction fees. I will write a detailed post on it later

The situation is not about the transaction happening on the ethereum network but the fact that providing liquidity in an exchange gives one opportunity to earn passive income .
Well if it's only by providing liquidity, you won't earn much. You can check the current Apy at Uniswap. Exchanges like Uniswap decided to reward liquidity providers out of the income they generate from fees as a was to encourage them. 1inch does the same too so those rewards can come in form of boosted Apy, airdrops and so on.

That is so much money seriously and I am amazed at how much people are trying hard to utilise so many earninng opportunities in cryptocurrencies.

This is a lot of money to be generated from exchanging currencies. Now I know the reason why some people are hell-bent on becoming an exchanger at all cost.

Well if it's only by providing liquidity, you won't earn much. You can check the current Apy at Uniswap. Exchanges like Uniswap decided to reward liquidity providers out of the income they generate from fees as a was to encourage them. 1inch does the same too so those rewards can come in form of boosted Apy, airdrops and so on.
In providing liquidity , everyone do not earn equal rate. Your earning is a function of the amount of money you supplied , the time at which you supplied it and the number of people in the pool . people earn well from APR.

In providing liquidity , everyone do not earn equal rate. Your earning is a function of the amount of money you supplied , the time at which you supplied it and the number of people in the pool . people earn well from APR.
Yes your earning depends on the amount of money you provide as liquidity same with staking and farming. Remember the Apr reduces with time so you earn lesser with time. Uniswap do airdrop tokens to their users to compensate.

Yes your earning depends on the amount of money you provide as liquidity same with staking and farming. Remember the Apr reduces with time so you earn lesser with time. Uniswap do airdrop tokens to their users to compensate.
I think the APR reduces as more people joins the pool and not a function of time . There are many staking with high APR simply because people do not use them ,mostly those in ethereum network

I have been trying to know the best trading platform for new traders but it is hard to tell. The best I have used is luno and it have been so wonderful to me until the federal government banned banks from processing crypto currency transaction. Since then it is hard to withdraw

I think the APR reduces as more people joins the pool and not a function of time . There are many staking with high APR simply because people do not use them ,mostly those in ethereum network
Yes that's what I meant apologies for not stating it plainly. More people join with time. Let's say Apr starts at 300% now,come back in some hours or days time when more people joins,it'll reduce to 60% or so unless it is fixed.

One of the ways to earn in an exchange is to provide liquidity for the exchange. Details as shown by uniswap has revealed that from 2018 till date , a total of 1$ billion has been generated and paid to liquidity providers in the exchange .

This has shown the rate at which people invest in passive earning through provision of liquidity.
Wow, this is massive... For then to realise $1 billion just for providing liquidity. And its does not comprises with the amount of transaction carried out on the exchange...

Honestly I have never swap any crypto before, I don't know how the swapping works
I really want to learn it if anybody will be willing to teach me

this is massive, i see more reason why companies prefer to be exchangers.
i think exchangers do not really have business to deal with the sec as a lot of crypto are facing some kklaw suit with the united states sec.
not a currency but still earning such amount..nice

How does liquidity provision work? Does this mean they lock their coins for a fixed time in return for interest? I find it hard to differentiate this and staking of coins.

That is a very good move because most of users contributing that huge some money was a good move and it is probably the best way to raise funds for the projects.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back