100 Posts Club
Apr 7, 2022
USD
$8.6500USD
Biznotes
Twickerz
◇-●--♧-----■-----♧--●-◇

Zigma. Cash
Twickerz is a dedicated PTC site (Paid-To-Click) that, as always, pays🪙 for clicking on ads. 🖱
But Right now they are celebrating the site's 12th🎂🎉 anniversary and doing Discounts and more.
By the way, this site has been based on the Internet since 2011, which says a lot 🗣 about its excellent work.
This PTC company has only 3 sites:
1. Twickerz🔴
2. YouGetProfit⚫
3. Zigma.cash🔵

You can showcase your ad and become an advertiser🗞 to drive visitors to your blog or website📉.
They have 475 thousand users👥️️ which is not a small number.

Also, the site is distinguished by its design and interface🖥 has a Nice Red-black🔴⚫️ color. attracting attention.
You can withdraw funds starting from $1.50 using the following e-wallets: LiteCoin, Bitcoin, Payeer, AirTM. 💵approval occurs as quickly as possible.

As for Zigma.cash, it is the sister of Twickerz twins,🙍‍♀🙎‍♀️ so they are similar to each other in description and in what I have already told about Twickerz. It's just that the minimum output may differ and other small details 🔲of the chat But in general they are both Good PTC✅️ sites I also talked about their third site YouGetProfit But in a separate Thread.

What is the payout rate of these sites per ad clicked? On the other hand, if you were so kind, it would be nice if you left proof of payment so that other people are willing to register.

What is the payout rate of these sites per ad clicked? On the other hand, if you were so kind, it would be nice if you left proof of payment so that other people are willing to register.
Yes, and can you just do the PTC part? That's how Clixsense was, just getting paid to click. Ad after ad after ad... All you had to do was click, wait for the timer ⏳ and then move onto the next ad.
Nice and simple.

Yes, and can you just do the PTC part? That's how Clixsense was, just getting paid to click. Ad after ad after ad... All you had to do was click, wait for the timer ⏳ and then move onto the next ad.
Nice and simple.
Yes, most ptcs tend to be like this, the only problem is usually the payment rate, which is mostly very low, that's why I want to know what it is and how many ads you can complete in one day.

Yes, most ptcs tend to be like this, the only problem is usually the payment rate, which is mostly very low, that's why I want to know what it is and how many ads you can complete in one day.
The worst is when they give you maybe 2-3 available ads per day. Then you question if it's even worth logging in. Or they show ads that had a maximum number of available clicks, and everyone else already got to them before you. They usually have them with a big line going through them - like Sorry, too late.

The worst is when they give you maybe 2-3 available ads per day. Then you question if it's even worth logging in. Or they show ads that had a maximum number of available clicks, and everyone else already got to them before you. They usually have them with a big line going through them - like Sorry, too late.
Absolutely right, those that offer you so few daily earnings options are not really worth it, I sometimes use Rotate4all, which can at least make 700 ptc ads daily, which is fine even if the earnings are not exaggerated, I have registered in so many ptc sites that were not worth it that nowadays I am too lazy to try new ones, all the results will be the same.

Absolutely right, those that offer you so few daily earnings options are not really worth it, I sometimes use Rotate4all, which can at least make 700 ptc ads daily, which is fine even if the earnings are not exaggerated, I have registered in so many ptc sites that were not worth it that nowadays I am too lazy to try new ones, all the results will be the same.
Rotate4all -- is this is PTC site? Or is it some kind of special software used to see how many potential ads will be available for all PTC sites in advance?
I'm intrigued.. never heard of this one before.

Rotate4all -- is this is PTC site? Or is it some kind of special software used to see how many potential ads will be available for all PTC sites in advance?
I'm intrigued.. never heard of this one before.
It really is a PTP (paid to promote program) in which you can earn money both for promoting your website and also for surfing the website links of others, in that case it would be a PTC, you can surf a total of 700 sites a day, which makes it more extensive than any other ptc.

It really is a PTP (paid to promote program) in which you can earn money both for promoting your website and also for surfing the website links of others, in that case it would be a PTC, you can surf a total of 700 sites a day, which makes it more extensive than any other ptc.
Oh, I see what you mean. That sounds pretty good. 👍 P.S. And I have no idea why the word "is" showed up twice in my post, that's not what I typed. My phone loves to "do the work" for me sometimes and it makes me crazy. 😡😂
Thanks @riberet19 for the additional info. Cool stuff.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back